Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DO NOT donate blood as incel. Sexhavers arent entitled to your blood donation

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
You shouldnt donate blood as an incel. Giving away your precious blood for nothing (except for a cheap meal at best) is giga cucked. There was an event in my company where people could donate blood and what they got in return was laughable, all they got were some super cheap sweets or a soup, just fucking lol. As kid/teen i always wanted to donate blood, but the BP changed my perspective on many things, why should i care if some sexhaver that hates me for existing dies ? Society never gave you anything, so why should you give them anything in return ? Only time blood donation is acceptable as incel is when they give you a good amount of money in return.

I've wanted to donate blood in the past when I was bluepilled and a kid because I was truly a nice person.

Thanks to the bp I wouldn't donate blood either.

I remember saying as a kid "I would never have tattoos because I want to donate blood and help people"

I don't know, dude. Some places pay you for it. Also, you get iron out of your system that way. And that's important because = less iron = less shbg = more free testosterone. Some places can also test what you have in your blood as a way to qualify you or not for donation, making it a free diagnostic tool for some stuff.

I don't know, dude. Some places pay you for it
Read my last sentence
. And that's important because = less iron = less shbg = more free testosterone. Some places can also test what you have in your blood as a way to qualify you or not for donation, making it a free diagnostic tool for some stuff.
rarely heard such a bs. There are way more people who have too little iron in their system than there are people who have too much iron.

Am I the only one who's never wanted to donate blood regardless?

less iron = less shbg = more free testosterone.
for every extra free T, there is 5x free DHT from less SHBG. So you'll be bald before the effects of free T are noticeable. Plus, there is regulation in place to convert some of that free T into estrogen.