Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do not cooperate with “researchers”

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
It has been said here and there before but it bears repeating:

Some zoo-visiting journalists and social scientists smell the opportunity to turn our suffering into dissertations, bachelor theses and newspaper columns.

These pain-parasites will pretend to be empathic to our plight but their intentions are 110% self-serving.

If you get contacted by such filth, demand huge sums for your cooperation and then tell them some made up shit. Otherwise, just reject in a manner befitting of such bottom feeders.

This is all

Some zoo-visiting journalists and social scientists smell the opportunity to turn our suffering into dissertations, bachelor theses and newspaper columns.

These pain-parasites will pretend to be empathic to our plight but their intentions are 110% self-serving.

If you get contacted by such filth, demand huge sums for your cooperation and then tell them some made up shit. Otherwise, just reject in a manner befitting of such bottom feeders.

This is all

Quoted for truth

This is all
"pain-parasites" I actually love that reference to Journalists/Therapists.

Also, I made that mistake nearly a year ago. Life's a learning process I guess.

Fabricate elaborately deeper nested rings of I.N.C.E.L. that they must get clearance for. Make em work for terrible fake data.

They can research my cock if they are female tbh

Searchs me again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back