Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do not come to Australia

LordRatcel

LordRatcel

Banned
-
Out of all the first world countries, Australia is the worst country to be an incel in. I’m sure I don’t need to explain

Damn bro you had to remind me. free him

I definitely live on the most god forsaken rock of this entire fucking nation, slowly spiraling into madness. At least I'm far from mog-city (Syd)

geordie

What makes it so bad for incels compared to other places like the US, UK, Canada, or other places in Europe like Italy/Greece, etc?

All the Aussie guys I met were cool as fuck. The foids seem like superfemicunts.

If you’re an average tall white guy in Melbourne or Sydney , you could any noodle JFL.

One of my crushes did emigration to Australia. For more chads to be around. Hope not only chads will touch her

Spider

Spiders, snakes, scorpions and other shit, no thanks, I'd rather nuke it to smithereens.

Idk if it's the worst. But it is surely top 3 worse. Your ancestors are literally thug barbaric felons and convict chads. Tall and high T. The blood of past chads flows in your veins

Foreigners probably don't appreciate the sheer amount of feminist indoctrination we go through here

just Kangaroomaxxx bro

(notice how foid react to superior specie compared to her beta bf, she wants to fuck that gigachad kangaroo)

Plenty of soyboys in inner city Melbourne though. But yeah you do get that tall white handsome Aussie guy who mogs the fuck out of everyone.
In the cities it’s not that bad, but coastal areas are fucked. I know Ripped, Gymmmaxxxxxed, High T, 7+PSL gigachads that live not far from me

In the cities it’s not that bad, but coastal areas are fucked. I know Ripped, Gymmmaxxxxxed, High T, 7+PSL gigachads that live not far from me
Even the average white soyboy gets a noodlewhore easily. Just walk through Melbourne and Sydney CBD. it’s like mini Chinese cities.

Even the average white soyboy gets a noodlewhore easily. Just walk through Melbourne and Sydney CBD. it’s like mini Chinese cities.
Also see; any Uni campus

just Kangaroomaxxx bro

(notice how foid react to superior specie compared to her beta bf, she wants to fuck that gigachad kangaroo)

This is dangerous as fuck, that kangaroo could have sperged out for just 1 second, and could easily kick its legs into the guy and disembowel him in an instant.

Normies do anything for some fucking footage now.

This is dangerous as fuck, that kangaroo could have sperged out for just 1 second, and could easily kick its legs into the guy and disembowel him in an instant.

Normies do anything for some fucking footage now.

If you’re an average tall white guy in Melbourne or Sydney , you could any noodle JFL.
melbourne cbd = chinatown tbh

My dad has an obsession about Australia.

I've been noticing all Noodles bow their heads when they pass me, at least the female ones. Or they just stare like deer in headlights.

aussie girls are ugly.

aussie girls are ugly.
Depends on state tbh.

Everyone who comes to this state thinks the women are fucking disgusting, I agree. Having been spoilt on qt Melbourne Vinks these foids are fucking repulsive.

Depends on state tbh.

Everyone who comes to this state thinks the women are fucking disgusting, I agree. Having been spoilt on qt Melbourne Vinks these foids are fucking repulsive.
every female in Melbourne thinks she’s a princess entitled to a tall white chad.

Last edited:
I've been noticing all Noodles bow their heads when they pass me, at least the female ones. Or they just stare like deer in headlights.
CHAD OUT

How dare you, my face is just scary. People always look concerned when they see me lisence photo, like "Karen please telephone the police"

I may come for my summer Intership tbh.

Either there or somewhere in Merica

Australia is way better than Germany. And it's not true that Australia is full of spiders,snakes,crocodiles,sharks,Jellyfish etc.

I don’t want to get raped by giant spiders but I’d like to meet my kangaroo mate @Ritalincel ngl

Prostitution is legal down under at least.

This is a chad country

Wouldnt go near that spider country

I won't, i don't want to get mogged to death.

I only would go there to know the fauna , it's an interesting country.