Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do NOT click if you don't like to swallow!

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
"Race betraying" is the right thing to do.

source

With genes from different race the babies grow with immunities from both of the parents' genes and have less risk of diseases.
This is the same reason why people don't have children with their own siblings, the genes are so similar that the chances of the kid becoming autistic is enormous.

Genes are everything in this world.

I always see here people lashing out on Asian femoids for "betraying their race".
But going for a partner who is the farthest from your race is the right thing to do.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNRLWuL05zE&ab_channel=Sci-Wise

Source

Last edited:
brutal if true. But I don't believe it to be. from what I have seen mixed kids fall on even further extremes in both looks and IQ than non mixed

Nice try Jew. :feelshaha:

Diverse parental genes is like Swedish and Irish or something, not totally different races. :feelshaha:

HAPAs have the highest suicide and depression rates. Fuck off with your propaganda.

damn seems it maybe true after seeing they studied 350,000 people. But this could be due to better looking people race mixing to begin with rather than the genetic diversity itself boosting the kids stats.

They purposely choose the good looking ones because ugly mixed race babies are invisible to them. Fake news to propograte Jewish propaganda. Not buying it.

fake
hapacels know how fucked life is

Woah this means 5ft currycels should fuck only tall white women, good luck brocels :feelsLSD:

[click here to delete this thread from your memory]

Last edited:
brutal if true. But I don't believe it to be. from what I have seen mixed kids fall on even further extremes in both looks and IQ than non mixed
Aren't curries a mixed race?
The existence of curries debunks this entire article.

Aren't curries a mixed race?
The existence of curries debunks this entire article.
No curries have been genetically distinct for tens of thousands of years. Hispanic countries being shitholes is a better argument against the study. As they are rape baby mutt nations.

No curries have been genetically distinct for tens of thousands of years. Hispanic countries being shitholes is a better argument against the study. As they are rape baby mutt nations.
Didn't dravidian come from Iran around 3500BC and aryans around 2000BC?
But yeah, latinos, turks, uighars, etc all get mogged by at least one of their ancestor groups.

Didn't dravidian come from Iran around 3500BC and aryans around 2000BC?
But yeah, latinos, turks, uighars, etc all get mogged by at least one of their ancestor groups.
the dravidinian migration and Aryan invasion events Bs happened tens of thousands of years ago. no where near a few thousand like sfcels pretend.

the dravidinian migration and Aryan invasion events Bs happened tens of thousands of years ago. no where near a few thousand like sfcels pretend.
what about the dating of the rigveda/gathas and the indus valley civilization connection to Sumer?

elliot rodger was a 5'9 chad obviously

THIS IS TRUE I AM A LIVING FUCKING EXAMPLE HOLY SHIT:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Seems more like there trying to push more acceptence of mixed dating. Theres already hate from each color for dating outside its own. Plenty of attacks to on the male or female in the relationship. From brutal beatings to acid attacks on a womans face or beatings of the male.

> le science has proven
> trust the science

JFL they cant even find the genes for diabetes, and you think they know how "smartness" works.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back