Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do NOT check your looksmatched crush's instagram following list. [Omni Blackpill]

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I stalk my crush on the internet. I've liked her since middle school. I checked the people she follows...

It is quite ironically a list of omni chads, tera chads, giga chads, chads and a few chadlites.

F81A030E 9EB1 445C 8C09 52D6BA90507B

Fucking Chris Hemsworth, Ryan Reynolds, Cole Sprouse, The Rock, FUCKING NICK BATEMAN, Beckham, Zack Efron, Chris Pine, male models, basically all good looking male celebs known to man.

65041DAE 79B2 499B 90F9 963F1ACE1218

I can not tell you what I would do to myself if I didn't have this place to vent. I am having a panic attack, I think. The realization that my 3/10 looksmatched crush was millionaire-giga chad only, too. wow... Even average women have the same following list as a giga stacy...

D005B73B 2A98 4824 806B F660B2BEAFAD

The illusion of this girl is gone. I thought she was different. But she is a foid after all. I guess I was coping...

Fuck man. A lot of women have no own mind. They all follow the same giga chads that already have millions of women wet for them.

Why not follow a truecel? Why? Why? Why make the rich richer? Why follow a dude who will never know you exist and even if he did, he would play with you, fuck you and throw you away for an omni stacy.

03945BAE 84FA 48C9 983E 6B0B218F66AF

Why are women like this? All I wanted was my looksmatch. I can't fucking compete with these millionaire models. The fuck, man? How can you not be blackpilled to the very core in 2021? Absolutely delusional do you have to be as a man to not see how different a woman's life is.

She can have a fucking celebrity dude writing her and meeting with her to fuck. Easy.

D44C8C1A 379A 475F A707 267F3980ACBC

I think I have transcended past the blackpill. I am on... something different. It feels... like I am hovering above earth and see every woman's brain and I see... chad cock... chad jawlines... chad eye areas... full hair. I see wet pussies. I see lonely, ugly men, suffering.

We have to accelerate this... men need to see this. This is the end for the average man. Not because of looks, no. There will always be ugly men and women. But their quality of life will be massively worse than even ours.

Imagine zoomers. Zommer chads. Taller. Hotter. Genetically improved through giga chad sperm banks. Hypergamy. Tik tok. Tinder. Only Fans. Only Chad, where women can meet with chad celebs ONLY.
Simp farms where simps are fed soy and bluepills. Free 1 week trial to only fans accounts to a 1/10 landwhale.

45C94024 5155 42FA 9876 D7395AD8F9DA

Maybe she is a ManUtd fan?

Jfl remember AWALT, there are no such things as unicorns. Surely she's not as delusional to think she'll end up with one of those Chads, (several of whom have wives). But I'm sure you follow Instagram models, too?

Maybe she is a ManUtd fan?

Jfl remember AWALT, there are no such things as unicorns. Surely she's not as delusional to think she'll end up with one of those Chads, (several of whom have wives). But I'm sure you follow Instagram models, too?

@laurenblakeee is hot
No, she's a chad fan

ik i was joking, retarded foid probably doesn't even know what a football is
Jfl, how are you feeling as a barcacell currently, you think you will clinch the la liga title from Atletico?

Jfl, how are you feeling as a barcacell currently, you think you will clinch the la liga title from Atletico?
We can do it, beating Granada later today would put us in a good spot

Hank’s me KEK.

You're my favorite incel user