Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel do not buy arma 3. shit is garbage

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
10% Off topic in ID
the ai does not function and you can only play with mods online. who the fuck want that? i hate multiplayer. if you try to make a mission in the editor with the mods you added the AI will simply not function. its garbage

Inceldom discussed

The lounge is down the block

I put the new forgis on the Jeep. I trap until the bloody bottoms is underneath. Cause all my niggas got it out the streets. I keep a hundred racks inside my jeans. I remember hittin' the mall with the whole team. Now a nigga can't answer calls 'cause I'm ballin'. I was wakin' up, gettin' racks in the morning. I was broke, now I'm rich, these niggas salty

Skill issue ngl

the ai does not function and you can only play with mods online. who the fuck want that? i hate multiplayer. if you try to make a mission in the editor with the mods you added the AI will simply not function. its garbage
I was looking forward to buying this game. Thanks for letting me know. Mods in general suck. I never use them.

I put the new forgis on the Jeep. I trap until the bloody bottoms is underneath. Cause all my niggas got it out the streets. I keep a hundred racks inside my jeans. I remember hittin' the mall with the whole team. Now a nigga can't answer calls 'cause I'm ballin'. I was wakin' up, gettin' racks in the morning. I was broke, now I'm rich, these niggas salty
I post stuff like this and I get temp banned BTW

I post stuff like this and I never get warned btw.

The few times I played it, I liked making custom maps just to gun down civilians. It's a snoozefest for 30 year olds and 9 years olds, but it's very user friendly.

The few times I played it, I liked making custom maps just to gun down civilians. It's a snoozefest for 30 year olds and 9 years olds, but it's very user friendly.
Hm. Maybe you didn't find the right mods. It's not a game for children.

No one cares, OP. 2,000+ hours on ArmA 3 and counting in.