Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do normiez not understand that we don’t WANT to be Blackpilled?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Imagine that the doctor comes to you and says your wife is dying of cancer, you wouldn’t want that to be true. But it is true and there’s nothing you can do about it.

A real man doesn’t delude himself with fantasies like the redpill or alpha shit. Incels are the only real men there are today. Imagine being able to accept the full nihilistic reality of life and still cope in it, you can’t do that. The more blackpilled you get the more scientific and rational your reasoning gets for everything. What’s the meaning of life? There isn’t one. I’d actually go as far to say this world exists ONLY to make us suffer. When you think about it , it’s impossible to always be happy unless we hook you on a dopamine machine 24/7. But that’s besides the point.

The point is, every incel wants to live in a world where they can win over a girl just by being funny or nice (I’d have a harem by now). But the reality is that isn’t how it works.

Rob Riggle Jail GIF
Happy to see you back from banworld!

They cannot think with their own brains

I wish the bluepill was true. Life would be great if kind people were guaranteed love, but unfortunately that's not how the world works. Denying reality has dire consequences. I would rather accept a harsh truth than live a comforting lie. Only the former can prepare you for life's horrors.

Last edited:
I would love for BP to be proven wrong. I've spent the last three years trying to debunk it. I HATE BP more than any foid will ever comprehend.

Since I found out I'm incel, I haven't been able to accept it. That's why I don't have many posts here. Unfortunately, this simply cannot be refuted. Do Foids want us to see the truth before our eyes and deny it like bluepillers/redpillers do? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, I'm not retarded like them.

Last edited:
I would love for BP to be proven wrong. I've spent the last three years trying to debunk it. I HATE BP more than any foid will ever comprehend.

Since I found out I'm incel, I haven't been able to accept it. That's why I don't have many posts here. Unfortunately, this simply cannot be refuted. Do the Foids want us to see the truth before our eyes and deny it like bluepillers/redpillers do? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, I'm not retarded like them.
Exactly. I want there to be a simple answer like “just work out” I try every day to escape this shit hole . But yet, I come to this site every day

I wish the bluepill was true. Life would be great if kind people were guaranteed love, but unfortunately that's not how the world works. Denying reality has dire consequences. I would rather accept a harsh truth than live a comforting lie. Only the former can prepare you for life's horrors.
This. Lies are sweet and The trvth is bitter