Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do normies want us dead or enslaved?

HotDogCel

HotDogCel

12 Gauging > roping
★★★★★
When people talk about their suicidal thoughts here, there are messages of support and offers for private discussions, which is very much appreciated. But I’ve also noticed that one idea often comes up: “Don’t do it because that’s what society wants,” or “You’re doing exactly what they expect of you.”
The problem with this, in my opinion, is defining who “they” and “society” are. I have indeed received messages (often from women) telling me to go hang myself in reaction to comments I made on the internet. But if we scale it up and think about “society,” its interest is for me to stay alive and be a slave for as long as possible, ideally committing suicide just before I’m eligible for retirement.
Basically, I can be a “wage slave” who serves to enrich those who own the means of production and to be useful to the individuals who make up society (for example, delivering Chad’s XXL condoms as a delivery guy, jfl). Or I can be dead, which means the state’s investment in my education is wasted, and Chad doesn’t get his condoms.

Obviously, the choice to live or die should not, in any case, depend on what society wants, nor should it be guided solely by the desire to oppose that will.
One should make an individual choice by assessing whether the pleasures of life outweigh the inevitable suffering it generates (especially as an incel).
The idea here is simply to try to determine which of the two possibilities I mentioned earlier is more damaging to society.

depends
if you get uppity they want to torture you to death
otherwise they want you to wageslave and suck it up

Unless you can leech killing yourself is better.

they want sub5 undesirable wagie men to keep working so system keep functioning but keep their mouth shut and never complain about anything

they want sub5 undesirable wagie men to keep working so system keep functioning but keep their mouth shut and never complain about anything
Yeah maybe the best answer is the "dead" slave ,the zombie

montre risitas designe doigt verite ceci pointe this