Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do Normies Have an Inconsistent Opinion of Your Looks?

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★
Why does some faggot call me "handomse", then comments about how I only like "hot girls"? This is years after the same faggot says that I "look" retarded. Do these normscum say contradicting things about how attractive you are, too?

I was rated a 3.8 on reddit, so I'm guessing LTNs (3 to 5) are the ones that get jerked around by normscum like this? Note that ZERO hot girls (prime stacy) ever have complimented me.

Last edited:
No, they all treat me like trash. Never been inconsistent at all.

No, they all treat me like trash. Never been inconsistent at all.

At least you don't get jerked around with false hope from some hag saying something nice to you.

The only opinion that matters is from young women. If a young woman has never called you attractive, you're subhuman.

Who cares what your mother or some random guy think, most important is your attraction towards women. If they shit on you, you are subhuman.

The only opinion that matters is from young women. If a young woman has never called you attractive, you're subhuman.
what if they're ugly or a landwhale?

Who cares what your mother or some random guy think, most important is your attraction towards women. If they shit on you, you are subhuman.

but muh therapist said I could become a model!