Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do normies ever have bad days or days when they want to be alone?

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
These people are hyper social machines. They are constantly interacting and dealing with others. If they have kids, they have friends coming around with their kids to socialize in and out of their gardens, people coming in and out of their houses all day like a revolving door. I've seen neighbours that just leave their front and back doors open and invite half the neighbourhood in for music and drinks. This is every single day including even holidays and goes on all day from about 11am until 1am in the morning. The next day they are full of energy and doing the same things over and over.

Don't these people ever have days where they just want to ignore the world and have some peace and quiet? Don't they ever have times where it all gets too much for them and they just want to shut off for a while? I cannot fathom how normies are seemingly so full of relish and excitement to have other people involved in their lives every single minute of the day with no breaks or alone time.

If youre an average guy maybe. If youre a woman no, womens lives are easy mode all around

Think about any sources of stress in your life like student loans or having to work 10 hours a day, women dont have to deal with it, because they have a vagina free alternatives are provided for them

Yes, this whole anxiety/mental health thing is really taking off. Not for men though.

Normies get energized from doing that all the time.

They do, but there's always validation and support so they don't fall for long

They have a different definition of those tbh

I doubt they are even sentient.

Yes, they do. They're just not man enough to admit it. At least we're honest about being failures.

Every Norman and Becky likes to pretend that he or she is Chad or Stacy on social media. They try to pretend to the world that their lives are a constant dopamine rush. The depressed moments, the feelings of inadequacy...they're always kept hidden.

I honestly don't know because I don't care about what normalfags do.

Foids on social media like to "I need to take a self-care break teehee"

yes normies want alone times sometimes

foids have entire support networks 24/7. Normies need some space occasionally, if you're a man you can't show any negativity. People will drop you immediately