Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do normies even know what incel actually means?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
It feels like the majority of people just view it as another word for misogynist. People were calling andrew tate an incel for fucks sake, the guy who made a career off making foids fall in love with him to have them work as webcam whores for him. And there's a massive amount of virgins that have no clue that they're technically considered incels as well.

Normies don't know what an incel is, look at me I'm not a misogynist but I'm still not able to get laid.

For the longest time I didn't know Foid meant Female Android.

No they don't. They just use this word for any men they don't like, even if those man are not even close to being incels

Normies use the word incel alot whenever a guy criticizes foids in any way.

Normies use the word incel alot whenever a guy criticizes foids in any way.
>says anything bad about women
"you probably don't have sex you incel" :foidSoy:
They think of sex as the only measurable sign of worth

No, its just used as another buzzword to make others shut up if they dont like the opinion of the other person, similar to the word "nazi".

No. They use it as a randon word to desigante an "evil person who disagrees with me"

you are back
Yeah I just wanted to take a week break from this place and I knew if I was able to post I wouldn't be able to do that. It was funny seeing you theorising about why I self banned in ban appeals though jfl

Yeah I just wanted to take a week break from this place and I knew if I was able to post I wouldn't be able to do that. It was funny seeing you theorising about why I self banned in ban appeals though jfl
i always theorize why people selfban without any stated reason. it adds mystery and i love a good mystery

its nice to see you back, though. we lost our friend lonelysince2006 unfortunately

normies are retarded, I didn't want to admit it because it's not like I'm very smart but normies are literally retarded with nowhere to run

its nice to see you back, though. we lost our friend lonelysince2006 unfortunately
I noticed he changed his username and he got a 4 day ban. Is he not coming back?

I noticed he changed his username and he got a 4 day ban. Is he not coming back?

Damn, he was a cool user hope he comes back

The answer is they don't. I heard normies call any guy who is blackpilled or in any way against the mainstream an incel

The answer is they don't. I heard normies call any guy who is blackpilled or in any way against the mainstream an incel
I remember some guy on .org asked me if he could be considered an incel when he has a 30+ body count because he agrees with the blackpill. Absolute kekfuel

Yes, I would argue that they do. They understand that there is a stigma against sexually inexperienced males and they will use that as leverage against us. They use “incel” as an insult because — on some level — they know it is more insulting than simply calling a guy a misogynist or an idiot. It challenges a man's social status by implying that he is a sexless loser. Most men won't care if you call him a misogynist, but nobody wants to look like a reject.

The insult is also effective because it offers a degree of plausible deniability. When we call them out on it, many of them will (conveniently) insist that “incel” is just a toxic mindset because they don't want to look like shallow bullies. They're basically mocking us for being losers and virgins while virtue signalling about their “concern” for women.

Have you seen zoomer/alpha lingo? "Skibidi Ohio Rizz fr bussin".
They just throw together words from tiktok memes at this point.

The word "Incel" as normies know it is nothing more than just a mere epithet which gets flung around towards anyone who may differ somewhat in worldview.

No, normies never actually know or care what anything really means. They couldn't tell you what the term nazi means either. Humans and especially normies that sit in the middle of the IQ bellcurve are very simple beings. Very stupid and very tribal.

No they don't. They just use this word for any men they don't like, even if those man are not even close to being incels
I always thought it was female void because theres nothing to them

Yes, I would argue that they do. They understand that there is a stigma against sexually inexperienced males and they will use that as leverage against us. They use “incel” as an insult because — on some level — they know it is more insulting than simply calling a guy a misogynist or an idiot. It challenges a man's social status by implying that he is a sexless loser. Most men won't care if you call him a misogynist, but nobody wants to look like a reject.

The insult is also effective because it offers a degree of plausible deniability. When we call them out on it, many of them will (conveniently) insist that “incel” is just a toxic mindset because they don't want to look like shallow bullies. They're basically mocking us for being losers and virgins while virtue signalling about their “concern” for women.

It feels like the majority of people just view it as another word for misogynist. People were calling andrew tate an incel for fucks sake, the guy who made a career off making foids fall in love with him to have them work as webcam whores for him. And there's a massive amount of virgins that have no clue that they're technically considered incels as well.
They overuse the word and forgot its meaning If you even mention that ur ugly then you get called a incel. I legit said rape once and was called a incel too like bro incels didn’t invent the word rape

I think they just use it as a insult as an like haha your’re a virgin

Normies don't know what an incel is, look at me I'm not a misogynist but I'm still not able to get laid.
I think Id be more hateful of women as a barely sex having individual. Like if I could get sex but I have to continuously actively choose to go through the worst kinds of female behavior for lets say a 5% chance at starfish sex per week. Then I would have to chose being a "fake"cel or devoting my energies entirely to a scant amount of very sub par sex.

They overuse the word and forgot its meaning If you even mention that ur ugly then you get called a incel. I legit said rape once and was called a incel too like bro incels didn’t invent the word rape
Already sex having normies did:shhh:

I think Id be more hateful of women as a barely sex having individual. Like if I could get sex but I have to continuously actively choose to go through the worst kinds of female behavior for lets say a 5% chance at starfish sex per week. Then I would have to chose being a "fake"cel or devoting my energies entirely to a scant amount of very sub par sex.
Alright brocel but what does that have to do with what I said?

Alright brocel but what does that have to do with what I said?
Normies need their own categories. Some are literally ignorant to their own suffering.

Brutal...khhv?
Obviously, my only good trait is being somehow neurotypical, never had problems socializing and making friends throughout my life. But that’s it I’m a subhuman

Obviously, my only good trait is being somehow neurotypical, never had problems socializing and making friends throughout my life. But that’s it I’m a subhuman
Rate your face