Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do normies and foids even have hobbies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
I have only seen a few foids in my life with real hobbies, and it's always just drawing, same with other
normies, they all seem the same to me, they are just either with their phone all day on their instagram or out with other normies or foids.

funny thing is that when they are with their friends, they can act "cool", but when they are alone they just shut up and follow the rules

Last edited:
I think when normies and foids are alone and not being observed they shut down and stare into space like catatonic invalids, drooling all over the floor like imbeciles. They don't even exist unless someone's paying attention to them.

I think when normies and foids are alone and not being observed they shut down and stare into space like catatonic invalids, drooling all over the floor like imbeciles. They don't even exist unless someone's paying attention to them.
Maybe they are actually NPCs or Robots and they charge themselves to full battery when they are alone

Maybe they are actually NPCs or Robots and they charge themselves to full battery when they are alone
Yeah, they plug an AC adaptors into their vaginas and charge to full.

Many normies do team sports I think

Many normies do team sports I think
Only a small amount of normies actually play team sport or do sports at all,
maybe they just go out and play basketball or something like that for fun, but it's also very rare.

Only a small amount of normies actually play team sport or do sports at all,
maybe they just go out and play basketball or something like that for fun, but it's also very rare.
Well wageslaving pretty much fills their entire schedule anyway.

Yes, they do. Normies play sports and hang out with friends, meanwhile I spend my days doing nothing. Females maybe do not have any hobbies though (except being fucked by Chad), but they do neither need any in order to be perceived as normal.

They smoke weed.

Foids: "Art", "Music", sucking and fucking Chad

I almost believe this too at this point