Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do Normfaggots Just Assume You Have a GF?

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★★
Is it natural that I feel like stabbing someone because they just assume that I have a gf even after calling me retarded/saying that I look retarded? Why do these faggot think someone so low on the toem pole is in a relationship or simping for a whore on the internet?

sounds like a fakecel trait

They did a couple of times...

They’re just being polite to you and talk shit behind your back nigga.
That’s how normies operate. Very few people are gonna flat out tell you that you’re a fucking loser virgin.

That’s how normies operate. Very few people are gonna flat out tell you that you’re a fucking loser virgin.

No, I over hear this faggot thinking that I have an online relationship as if there's nothing else to do on the internet except talk to dumb sluts.

not once in my life has any normie cuck ever assumed i had a gf. The very idea is unfathomable to them

Strangers never ask me. My family still asked me a couple times already though

Normfaggots assume I'm still mental child, but stuck in some ogre body. They never asked if I had gf or anything about romantic experience. Therefore according to them I am mental child (autism) or I am sevERely mentally handicapped.