Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do normal people have close friends they meet up with almost every day, like in sitcoms? (Friends for example)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Obviously sitcoms exaggerate and people can't meet up EVERY day. But a few times a week?

They have close friends that they seem to care about a lot, they're closer to them than they are with their parents. It gives off a really warm and pleasant vibe that I envy.

Idk, me and my parents are very close but obviously it's not the same as having close friends. Cause your parents unfortunately and very sadly will die when you're still relatively young (especially if they gave birth to you when they were older). And obviously you can't share some things with parents that you can with friends.

I'll never know though. I'm too avoidant, autistic and anxious around people. The few times that I kinda maybe had the chance to make friends I avoided and even ghosted people.

I wouldn't know. I haven't met up with any friend for 3 years now.

Obviously sitcoms exaggerate and people can't meet up EVERY day. But a few times a week?

They have close friends that they seem to care about a lot, they're closer to them than they are with their parents. It gives off a really warm and pleasant vibe that I envy.

Idk, me and my parents are very close but obviously it's not the same as having close friends. Cause your parents unfortunately and very sadly will die when you're still relatively young (especially if they gave birth to you when they were older). And obviously you can't share some things with parents that you can with friends.

I'll never know though. I'm too avoidant, autistic and anxious around people. The few times that I kinda maybe had the chance to make friends I avoided and even ghosted people.

same here.
99% of the time I just avoid social situations.
And I ghosted people before even though mostly online. It just exhausts me.
I am trying to change though.

yeah,they do.

Normies usually meet up on the weekend here, the friends TV show was just propaganda designed to get people to move out of their parents house and have "fun" in the city by living with other friends and renting a place out, thus becoming debt slaves

They mostly exclusively do with their SO in my experience.

Imo one reason why incels should embrace bromance and alternative non sexual models of life partnership. But to many incel suffer from the internalized toxic hetero-normative standards, we are doomed not to live up to as ugly incels.

Friendship does not exist in clown world.

are we friends
We share the same fate and you haven't antagonize me nor have you shown any signs that you're human garbage.

Though I wouldn't call us friends.

Friends don't lie, they don't steal, theyre always there for you, and they always have your best interest. You are human, so unfortunately you cannot meet these parameters

Nowadays most people talk to eachother mostly through snapchat and stuff. But from what I’ve observed most normies and above regularly meet up with their friends.

I've seen groups of friends that hang out everyday, so yes

We share the same fate and you haven't antagonize me nor have you shown any signs that you're human garbage.

Though I wouldn't call us friends.

Friends don't lie, they don't steal, theyre always there for you, and they always have your best interest. You are human, so unfortunately you cannot meet these parameters

You're human too

Yeah although that’s happening less rn due to pandemic

I've seen groups of friends that hang out everyday, so yes

You're human too
You wish I was so id be garbage just like you, but unfortunately for you I'm not.

Normies usually meet up on the weekend here, the friends TV show was just propaganda designed to get people to move out of their parents house and have "fun" in the city by living with other friends and renting a place out, thus becoming debt slaves
"I'll be there for jew..."
(They are all jews!)

I have my Ginger-Friend, my Weirdo-Friend(Context is different) and a Tall-Friend who does Swimming
Idk what to say

Yes. There are people that are together everyday on the streets.