Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do normal people also feel like everything is a drag, a pain in the ass that drains your energy and requires effort and willpower?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Let me clarify.

Ever since I can remember, even as a kid, everything I had to do felt very cumbersome. For example going to school. I used to wish I were home as soon as I got there.

To this day, anything other than laying in bed staring at a screen is a pain in the ass. I haven't changed since I was a kid, anything else just feels like it requires too much energy and effort.

Work, studying, exercising, socializing etc... anything that is remotely productive feels like an unbelievable burden and drain of my limited energy, willpower and focus. I can't do any of them without my mind actively being miserable every second of it.

Idk, do normal people just sort of wake up and go about their day without thinking about it too much? Cause for me everything is a constant source of stress and misery.

You probably have a chronic dopamine deficiency bro, I do too now that I've taken drugs for too long but it might be purely genetic in your case, ngl.

No because they know there are people in school/work place who respect and like them unlike incels who just want to focus on the thing and finish it.

Most people don't retain the self awareness required to realize they are living bland mediocre and insignificant lives ultimately leading up to their inevitable deaths. Normalshits are prospective, their behavior actively demonstrates this. They are materialists, their minds filled with thoughts of money, whores, and status.

On the other hand we have no prospects or ambition, we are just stuck in limbo waiting to die, we are the pessimists, absurdists, and realists of this world. Most things in this life are simply unattainable due to genetics, we understand and accept this.

lonely men always go straight to nihilism.

Last edited:
do normal people just sort of wake up and go about their day without thinking about it too much?
Seems like it at least, and they are very weak in various other ways so that's convincing enough to me..

That's probably depression, non-depressed normies are more motivated and energetic because they have something to live for and a healthy social life.

That's probably depression, non-depressed normies are more motivated and energetic because they have something to live for and a healthy social life.
Depression as a clinical illness is a meme and a joke, with a lack of meaningful diagnostic criteria. Subhumanity is what depression is, how you deal with it is another matter. A complete lack of motivation is another ting entirely, and easier to pin down. If you barely can get out of bed your synapses are probably defective tbh.

Man your threads are so depressing

Man your threads are so depressing
I find them extremely relatable. Tho i still self improve and don't rot i think i have the same mindset tbh

Work, studying, exercising, socializing etc... anything that is remotely productive feels like an unbelievable burden and drain of my limited energy, willpower and focus. I can't do any of them without my mind actively being miserable every second of it.
This just sounds like you are depressed tbh

Sounds like an autist trait ngl.

Source: am autist.
Yeah I'm certain I'm autistic, but I'll never get diagnosed cause in this country it's just not worth it, making it official only has downsides.
This just sounds like you are depressed tbh
Yeah but it's been so long, more than a decade. I even forgot about this depression shit, it's just become my new normal. I don't think about depression or being depressed anymore, it's just who I am.

Yeah I'm certain I'm autistic, but I'll never get diagnosed cause in this country it's just not worth it, making it official only has downsides.

Yeah but it's been so long, more than a decade. I even forgot about this depression shit, it's just become my new normal. I don't think about depression or being depressed anymore, it's just who I am.
Depression doesn't have a expiration date..so yea :feelscry:

I think I do too. I've always kinda been like this, but after abusing alcohol for 2 years it's worse than ever. I'm not interesting in anything, everything seems pointless, everything is a drag.
Yeah I can imagine. Alcohol is such a fucking poison, srs. Aside from reeking havoc on your neurotransmitters it will create permanent damage on your internal organs that can never be recovered, the legality of alcohol is a method of slow genocide being enacted upon subhumans who need legal numbing to cope with life. Fucking homicidefuel right there.

Maybe you have a genetic weakness in your neurotransmitter regulatory system anyway, hard for me to speculate on, but the alcohol couldn't have done you any favours.

I feel you on the everything-is-a-drag-feelings, that's been my life since puberty. When I discovered cannabis that's when it clicked for me that my mind is malleable and it's been a rollercoaster from that point on, good and bad. I really don't consider my alive status a source of pride so it's whatever, but it's unpleasant being relegated to vomiting for 72h and wishing for death while barely being able to stand up.

I'd recommend you try hard drugs (makes life into what I assume is Chad tier enjoyable), but if you lack good hook ups it's expensive and another source of pain by itself, so I understand if you want to avoid them ngl.

Have you tried dissociating from all electronics? Maybe you can't because of having to make a living in a shitty 3rd-world-tangential europe with the implicit burdons that come with it, but I imagine just going to and sleeping in the forest for a month would do a nice trick upon you (and me), I dream of it.

Brutal shit, I love your threads just so you know..

Last edited:
I can relate to your thoughts.
I have no idea how other people (especially men) "keep going on" without having constant thoughts about roping.

Every activity that involves other people is a complete torture for me.

Yeah I can imagine. Alcohol is such a fucking poison, srs. Aside from reeking havoc on your neurotransmitters it will create permanent damage on your internal organs that can never be recovered, the legality of alcohol is a method of slow genocide being enacted upon subhumans who need legal numbing to cope with life. Fucking homicidefuel right there.

Maybe you have a genetic weakness in your neurotransmitter regulatory system anyway, hard for me to speculate on, but the alcohol couldn't have done you any favours.

I feel you on the everything-is-a-drag-feelings, that's been my life since puberty. When I discovered cannabis that's when it clicked for me that my mind is malleable and it's been a rollercoaster from that point on, good and bad. I really don't consider my alive status a source of pride so it's whatever, but it's unpleasant being relegated to vomiting for 72h and wishing for death while barely being able to stand up.

I'd recommend you try hard drugs (makes life into what I assume is Chad tier enjoyable), but if you lack good hook ups it's expensive and another source of pain by itself, so I understand if you want to avoid them ngl.

Have you tried dissociating from all electronics? Maybe you can't because of having to make a living in a shitty 3rd-world-tangential europe with the implicit burdons that come with it, but I imagine just going to and sleeping in the forest for a month would do a nice trick upon you (and me), I dream of it.

Brutal shit, I love your threads just so you know..
Vomiting for 72h is so relatable. I once drank 2 bottles of vodka and took 19 pills of caffeine (1 pill = 2 cups of coffee). I don't remember why I did it, maybe I was trying to make my heart explode or something, but that was the worst pain of my life. It just wouldn't fucking stop for 3 days, I was literally begging god out loud to kill me, and I'm an atheist. I think I fucked up my pancreas right then and there. Well, I was already vomiting pretty often back then, almost daily, but after that if I recall correctly it was absolutely brutal every time I drank, and I continued for a few more months, if not close to a year iirc.

I haven't had a drink in several years, more than 3. I think I stopped cause 1. my health was beyond fucked 2. my parents were utterly destroyed, damn near killed by the stress.

The only reason I don't smoke weed is cause I can't afford it and I'd need my own place to smoke it anyway, so can't afford it for multiple reasons. Also it's hard to get in this country, when I lived abroad it was easier. But now I'm stuck in this piece of shit country cause I ruined my fucking life with the alcohol.

Vomiting for 72h is so relatable. I once drank 2 bottles of vodka and took 19 pills of caffeine (1 pill = 2 cups of coffee). I don't remember why I did it, maybe I was trying to make my heart explode or something, but that was the worst pain of my life. It just wouldn't fucking stop for 3 days, I was literally begging god out loud to kill me, and I'm an atheist. I think I fucked up my pancreas right then and there. Well, I was already vomiting pretty often back then, almost daily, but after that if I recall correctly it was absolutely brutal every time I drank, and I continued for a few more months, if not close to a year iirc.
Brutal brocel, holy fuck at 1500cl of vodka in a 24h period, that's a recipe for disaster for sure. Yeah I recall teenage sins like that, it's over for govermentally sanctioned self destruction-cels, tbh. I'd recommend heroin like I said, but that depends entirely upon your ability to cope with the withdrawals. I can as it stands right now, but I'm ready for the day it feels overwhelming and I'll dig out my worn out CZ and putting a bullet in my brain. Shit sucks, but when I'm suffering the most this forum and its members unironically makes me cope better than I ever could during puberty. Ironic, yeah?

I haven't had a drink in several years, more than 3. I think I stopped cause 1. my health was beyond fucked 2. my parents were utterly destroyed, damn near killed by the stress.
Self discipline mogs me, I just spiraled ngl. I've gone so far down the ladder that there's nothing left for me tbh, aside from IV DMT, which makes all other kinds of conscious self destruction meaningless. My will is settled, and the pain of my closest relatives is set in stone. It's over for me, no redemption.

The only reason I don't smoke weed is cause I can't afford it and I'd need my own place to smoke it anyway, so can't afford it for multiple reasons. Also it's hard to get in this country, when I lived abroad it was easier. But now I'm stuck in this piece of shit country cause I ruined my fucking life with the alcohol.
Over for you bro, you can't get a CXB3590 setup in a closet far away from your parents? Fuck, man, depressing shit. Will you take a trip to sweden to meet up a brocel? If you do let me know, I'll give you all the weed you can inhale..

Last edited:
often it feels like that