Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do nerds all by default hate manly men/ andrew tate types/ generic australians etc?

do they

• yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I wonder what % of the world has forgotten masculiniy tbh

What exactly is to be man?

I think I would be classified as a "nerd" and I don't hate these men. I hate few people in general - only people who want to harm me.

A rather vague question

your question doesn't really make sense
*I am not RVD mods thought it would be funny naming me him (revert this change)

What exactly is to be man?
Masculinity is an adjective, being a man is different from "masculinity". Being a man is having an XY chromosome and having the physiological nature of a man, having a man's body, that is the logical reason.The rest are moral issues created to control the sociology of man according to the fallacious desires attributed (which are usually VERY MISLEADING), whether this comes from esoteric beliefs or from the ideologies of the rulers.

Fuck masculinity.

Oldcels usually tend to be an manly men ( the ones I met were )

I think I would be classified as a "nerd" and I don't hate these men. I hate few people in general - only people who want to harm me.
What % of people in the 80s would follow Andrew tate

You think loving Andrew Tate makes you masculine? Are you a woman or a faggot, or both?

everyone hates andrew tate except for gay tatebros jfl

What % of people in the 80s would follow Andrew tate
Likely not very many. Andrew Tate could only fit in during this time and no where else. His entire message is that society as it is NOW is dysfunctional. People in the 80s already had a much better society than we have now. The message would fall on deaf ears.

Likely not very many. Andrew Tate could only fit in during this time and no where else. His entire message is that society as it is NOW is dysfunctional. People in the 80s already had a much better society than we have now. The message would fall on deaf ears.
Is Andrew tate tho just a grifter for people who rationalize their pain of being ugly? For being trad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back