Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do most of you look like your mother?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date

Do you look more like your mother?

• Total voters
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
I think it's a incel trait to look like your mother. My father isn't that bad looking, he's low to mid tier normie. My mother is probably a 5/10 but I got all her bad traits. (big nose, soft jawline, ect.)

People constantly tell me I look like my mother, which is a bad trait for a male.

i dont look like my parents

mothers influence how good looking their son is and vice versa

I look like my dad.

I'm the spitting image of my dad

I got my mom's eyes and face shape and my dad's chin and colouring. Wish I got more of my mum's features. My mum was a stacylite in her prime and my dad a low tier normie

I have even facial features of both my parents. Though I have my mom's complexion and my dad's shit-brown eyes.

People said I looked like my mother when I was younger but now I look like a photo copy of my dad when he was my age.

I look like my father, but with lighter skin

Opposite for me, my father is the beta buxxing low tier normie and I got short height and a recessed jaw and health and dental issues from him, my mom probably gave me the few good genes I have

Yes fucking sadly. My mom has more round face compared to my father who has a narrower face which my brother got... and height...

My mother's good looking my dad is 6'4 but he Is fat and ugly

Yeah. That's my theory too. I.e. you get everything from your mother mostly.

you get everything from your mother mostly.
The X chromosome (one you get from your mother) has more genes written into it then your Y chromosome (one you got from your father) so that makes sense to me tbh though I'm sure some biologycel will tell me I'm wrong.

Ugly women reproducing will make sure incels will always be born no matter what.

I have my fathers facial structure/features but I have my moms hair color, skin, frame and height