Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Do Most Men Live in Oneitis Mode Constantly?

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★★
One thing that has bothered me for a long time is how virtually every song made is some romance related soy bs about being in love or having their heart broken .:soy:

I was never into romance or simping even back in my more blue pilled and NT days. I just wanted to fuck and have an FwB at most since 30 years ago. I can't understand how a male can just have his head in the coulds 24/7, that must be why men in LTRs are very often low T soy faggots that start to act like women from being around them all the time.

This is why consooming media is foolish. Movies, music, TV... cut it all out.

Holy shit lmao, i relate for real, i hear some music arabs and i can't listen to most of them because i cringe so hard, like the clip often show a foid acting like she is in love with the singer too, like fuck this shit it's so cringe foids don't act like this in real life

Holy shit lmao, i relate for real, i hear some music arabs and i can't listen to most of them because i cringe so hard, like the clip often show a foid acting like she is in love with the singer too, like fuck this shit it's so cringe foids don't act like this in real life

what do you think of this song?