Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do most girls end up cheating on their long term (2+ years) boyfriends?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
I see so much evidence of this.

From another forum:

During my workout I just got a couple of long messages from #3 (The long-distance fuckbuddy from Tokyo).

It was her boyfriend who she has apparently been seriously dating for 2 years now and he wasn't really pleased...

Never thought I would be that asshole that a girl cheats with on her loving boyfriend. Couple of interesting emotions... flashback to my cum on her face after some vigorous fucking in a hotel in Tokyo... then another to her sweet laughter during a walk. Can't say I didn't see it coming, but still, I'm kinda processing those feelings. I kinda liked her, I knew she found a boyfriend, but I had no fucking idea that she has been in a relationship for so long... she almost moved to my country for work just a month ago, surely because of me...

Sounds like a LARP

flowerful said:
Sounds like a LARP

It's not LARP. It's from a slayer forum. They post pictures of lays, etc. They log it. The guy from the quote is a 6/10 tall white guy, who exclusively goes after Asian girls.

Honestly depends on the foid... IME a foid will cheat if you make her unhappy.. In my case it was either caused by me cheating first, or being emotionally / verbally abusive.

CopingGymcel said:
flowerful said:
Sounds like a LARP
It's not LARP. It's from a slayer forum. They post pictures of lays, etc. They log it. The guy from the quote is a 6/10 tall white guy, who exclusively goes after Asian girls.

Women always cheat when they can get an upgrade.

Yes, unless the bf is a Chad and sometimes even then if a better Chad shows up.

Humans are not a monogamous species, period. It's sad seeing 40+ year olds talking about their second and third marriages. Fucking morons. You would think that they learn, but nope, they marry another whore.

Back to the blackpill it seems, Mr. Blue.

Stopped reading at

'Fuckbuddy from Tokyo'

If the guy(her bf) isn't good looking there's a good chance she'll cheat. This goes doubly during ovulation when a woman's standards go up even more

Which forum? Looks like a TRPer LARPing. LARPing is what they all day long.