Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Do most exmuslim women date white guys?"

Bro even muslim foids want white dicks, so why not ex muslim, of course they wan't white dicks that's the reason why they are ex muslim

That subreddit is the easiest place to find JBW. I’ve been banned from there a few times over the years for calling out JBW

Without religion or culture, whores would all flock to white chads. In fact, even with it they want white chads.

Water is white.

This is not new but still very brutal

Bro, you are delusional if you think a deformed white person mogs the average deathnic. Racepill is about average looks, but if you are ugly and white, then you are just ugly.

A lot of MENA men get with European women too.:feelsautistic: especially when they convert to islam

Bro, you are delusional if you think a deformed white person mogs the average deathnic. Racepill is about average looks, but if you are ugly and white, then you are just ugly.
All ethnics are ugly, a deformed white man still mogs them because at least he has blue eyes.
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1540580657109.jpg

Without religion or culture, whores would all flock to white chads. In fact, even with it they want white chads.
Women want top tier genes so yeah. Water is wet.
All ethnics are ugly, a deformed white man still mogs them because at least he has blue eyes.
Lol no. My fat old white history teacher true to JBW with a Chinese only for her to divorce and cuck him.
F9a53ae0ff8cccaa7e51c6fe81927c52

You are coping hard bro. Blue eyes are important, but if you eye shape, jaw, maxilla, hair and other things are all shit then you can still be an incel with blue eyes. In fact, knajjid is white passing with blue eyes but since he is 5’2” he received the darwinian death sentence

Muslim foids are like a time bomb that will cause a disaster
Muslim foids will be worse than noodlewhores

Women want top tier genes so yeah. Water is wet.

Lol no. My fat old white history teacher true to JBW with a Chinese only for her to divorce and cuck him.
View attachment 544018
But it's not like they're just fucking big brain engineers or scientists, they're going purely for looks

From what ive seen, nearly every ex muslim foid ends up with a white guy, and a nordic type one at that --- its almost as if their motivation to leave islam is to end up with a white chad

But it's not like they're just fucking big brain engineers or scientists, they're going purely for looks
Looks matter more than IQ. My dad is 5'6 and a dentist and my mom once told my 6'1 brother she wishes our dad was tall like him. Kek even after all the brtabuxxing my dad has done. I don't really blame her for saying that but it's just hilarious

Both my grandads were like 6'2 so the height skipped my dad (and me) and went to my bro

Yep. Though it's mostly Slavic and Nordic women
they are the biggest whores.
Love it when one of these obese whiteoid whores falls for young niggers or muslims that just want to get their residency but they are so bluepilled and believe them :feelskek::feelskek:

Looks matter more than IQ. My dad is 5'6 and a dentist and my mom once told my 6'1 brother she wishes our dad was tall like him. Kek even after all the brtabuxxing my dad has done. I don't really blame her for saying that but it's just hilarious

Both my grandads were like 6'2 so the height skipped my dad (and me) and went to my bro
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Arranged marriage?

No, they also date Tyrone and maybe some tall white-looking hispanic chadlites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back