Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do Mexicans have lower SMV than Curries?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
At least curries can arrange marriage maxx or settle with their looksmatch but all us mexican have are tacos and chimichanga saturday and the women bring home trophy white guys and it signals a sign of privilege to the mexican dad.

Literally no girl wants to date a mexican in the west.

Last edited:
Depends on what you're in the mexican casta system

I doubt the country of El Chapo and Pablo Escobar has a low SMV. Normies literally fear you and think you are killers

I doubt the country of El Chapo and Pablo Escobar has a low SMV. Normies literally fear you and think you are killers
Ooiiiiiii taco tacooo wheres my tacooo @Incelius Savage

Well Escobar was Columbian tough, didn’t want to steal their national hero

Mexicans mog curries to hell and back. The only curries who somewhat mog Mexicans are high caste NW Indians and Pashtuns.

It depends

Here in the US, my observation is that curries mog mexicans (and hispanics in general) among educated foids
Among working class and below, its the opposite

In Latin America, curries mog local men, because latina foids think of curry men as rich, since the very few curry men that live there do so to set up businesses (similar scenario involving chinese men)

Depends on admixture for the curry and beaner. For example a castizo obviously brutally mogs any dravidian. Most north west indians mog most mestizos. Id also ask what country are they in too. Curries in america are seen as nerdy tech guys which hurts their smv while in britian curries are dark triad maxxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back