Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do men really want foids to sit on their face?

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

Gray (he/him)
★★★★
I keep seeing men saying they want [insert foid with nice ass here] to sit on their face so that they could eat her pussy out. Now there's the "if we win I'll sit on your face" meme. I'm too retarded to understand to what extent they're joking.

Do they actually want to pleasure a foid in such a submissive way just to be close to her? I know men in general are desperate and there are plenty of soys with no self-respect so I wouldn't be surprised at all. Also, a foid would never let non-Chad eat her out like that for free so maybe they'd feel at least a little validation from that.

Or maybe they're implying someone is so hot they'd let her do even that to them? (Like foids would let Chad treat them like toilets, although they rarely admit that publicly)

Last edited:
Once you have access to pussy, you should do whatever you see fit. I don't think shaming men for having (weird) sexual fantasies is productive. Whether letting women sit on their faces is a submissive trait or not, at least they're eating pussy while we rot here as whiners.

its a soy redditor thing

Last edited:
I don't know, maybe :feelshehe:

Once you have access to pussy, you should do whatever you see fit. I don't think shaming men for having (weird) sexual fantasies is productive. Whether letting women sit on their faces is a submissive trait or not, at least they're eating pussy while we rot here as whiners.
Kinks are apparently acquired through time so it should be possible to unlearn them as well. I avoid judging people only for things that either they can't change or they shouldn't change. I think eating pussy alone doesn't count as ascension, especially if Chad's dick has been in there.

Eating pussy is gay and soy as hell. :feelswhat:

Otherwise grizzly overweight extremely strong manly dudes who could break a f*males hips just by thrusting with his glutes would enjoy the most success.
you have to have an element of softness and likeability, which is what foids deem as "cute" and "boyfriend material"
Letting her sit on you isn't the only way to pleasure her and I can easily imagine that pose turning her off. You could instead eat her out while she's lying down or finger her if you want to pleasure her without using your dick (like during foreplay, I guess). You don't even need to be a good person; all you need is to be Chad:
Eating pussy is pleasurable
This is the silver lining of your post. I've never eaten pussy so I don't know how good it feels to the man. I've heard men talk about how nice it is but I can't tell if they've just fetishized it or something.

Last edited:
I get that we're all virgins here but this is a really virginy post. Sometimes a foid is just so good looking u wanna take her by her neck and forcefully give her pleasure. I don't know if I'd let a regular one sit on my face but eating pussy should not be a problem for a straight man

I get that we're all virgins here but this is a really virginy post. Sometimes a foid is just so good looking u wanna take her by her neck and forcefully give her pleasure. I don't know if I'd let a regular one sit on my face but eating pussy should not be a problem for a straight man
:feelswhat:

Sec, I'll let you know how it feels like

Yeah, I've never understood that, either.

I'd say half truth half lie
some of them are that far gone and would throw away all their dignity just for the chance of feeling a woman's touch
the rest are just following the circlejerk

Yeah it’s hot. I made a prostitute take a crap beforehand. It’s really good you should try it

Yeah it’s hot. I made a prostitute take a crap beforehand. It’s really good you should try it

What kind of degeneracy is this? :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

I want 2B to sit on my face

I want 2B to sit on my face
I don't want her to do that in particular but it sure is sad that I was born too early to have a personal 2B android. :feelsbadman: Then again, if she were sentient, she'd be Chad-only too.

I want girls to sit on my face, but not necessarily to eat their pussy out, just so they sit their in panties or leggings or whatever which seems hot as fuck

chad with a big dick doesn't need to eat pussy to pleasure a foid his face and dick will do it for him.

chad with a big dick doesn't need to eat pussy to pleasure a foid his face and dick will do it for him.
Absolutely lol. Foids are not less but even MORE visual than men. A pretty face can literally make them cum.

Absolutely, you know what's even gayer?
Fucking a pussy!!!! :feelspuke:

Sucking a cock on the other hand is veeeeeeeeeeeery heterosexual:bigbrain:

Absolutely, you know what's even gayer?
Fucking a pussy!!!! :feelspuke:

Sucking a cock on the other hand is veeeeeeeeeeeery heterosexual:bigbrain:
:feelsugh:

...then again, I am the one who made this shitpost:

As for my serious opinion, I think eating pussy really is at least a little gay in the case that she's not a virgin because that means you're indirectly sucking someone else's cock.

Last edited:
I keep seeing men saying they want [insert foid with nice ass here] to sit on their face so that they could eat her pussy out. Now there's the "if we win I'll sit on your face" meme. I'm too retarded to understand to what extent they're joking.

Do they actually want to pleasure a foid in such a submissive way just to be close to her? I know men in general are desperate and there are plenty of soys with no self-respect so I wouldn't be surprised at all. Also, a foid would never let non-Chad eat her out like that for free so maybe they'd feel at least a little validation from that.

Or maybe they're implying someone is so hot they'd let her do even that to them? (Like foids would let Chad treat them like toilets, although they rarely admit that publicly)
Sometimes, I personally wouldn't see it as a terrible thing in my old age for some young hot woman to sit on me with her vag slowly suffocating me to death, better that than a pillow. :feelsjuice: :yes::feelsEhh:

something sex havers think we shouldnt even worry about it as incels

That's called femdom and usually stems from below optimal testosterone levels.

:feelsrope:

That's called femdom and usually stems from below optimal testosterone levels.
Looks like I've dodged a bullet considering how my T level is probably shit.

Justus Grossbier was reluctant to ask James Knott...

I actually know a person with physical body that enjoys smelling pussies, not the feline kind of course, and have done actual pussy licking

I actually know a person with physical body that enjoys smelling pussies, not the feline kind of course, and have done actual pussy licking
ask him what it smells like.

maby, i dont know since im incel, i'll let you know when i find it out :feelskek::feelskek:

I'm convinced anyone who's said this only said it to appease foids and to make them think we want their pussies for anything over than procreation or our own pleasure

I honestly just thought it was a meme for the longest time:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Niggas really want women to sit on them?

its a kink, a variation.