Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL do men listen to kpop?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
i don't know a single man that listens to kpop tbh

Not if they ain’t gay ass homosexuals

I can understand why it’s catchy but the fans are fucking crazy and retarded. I don’t listen to Kpop since it’s not my kind of music.

idk about other men but I certainly don’t

Even if they do they won't admit it

I can understand why it’s catchy but the fans are fucking crazy and retarded. I don’t listen to Kpop since it’s not my kind of music.
is it catchy? never cared for it because it already looks super cringe

is it catchy? never cared for it because it already looks super cringe
Yeah but it’s only because of the beat since you don’t understand a word they’re saying unless you’re Korean.

58691349 C3FB 4886 9FF8 E9E9D942C537

over if you ain’t k pop maxxing 2020

yea some ricecels listen to the girl groups unironically

This sums up kpop.

I remember listening to kpop when it was just coming our of korea on to the internet. After it gained popularity I dropped it because it has this really weird superficial cult community around it. I think that was when women started to get into it that it was shit. I still don't like kpop because Korean language does not sound as good as Japanese. Honestly vocaloid created music has way more potential. Also I don't even like gook women that try to look cute, pisses me off compared to 2D superiority.

First track I listened to was Oh! and Gee by Girls Generation

Yes i have seen a few unfortunately.

I knew a chad who did.

I listen to J-Pop

From watching a few videos on youtube it does sound pretty catchy, but not something I would listen to regularly

Real thugs listen to kpop

Not too into koreaboo shit tbh

Kpop lyrics and music is low-quality, bland, dull, boring, and Bts is the worst, the foids, especially the young teen females (their primary source of validation and money), are only "fans" because of their faces: They are constantly saying "poor Jimin", "poor V, he suffers so much": They receive undue commiseration and love to show how supposedly "depressed" " they are; they would never know anything, of course, they are existentially supplied on a daily basis by devotion and lascivious veneration to them (if they lived like an incel for a week they would have already killed themselves, weak brats)

Last edited: