Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do men actually think there’s a physical difference between a 25-year-old and a 30-year-old woman..?

The other one has more fertile years ahead. Also your fertility affects the way you smell.

From their early 20s onward women spoil radically fast. What may have been a fertile walking womb with great child bearing potential at age 23 could be nearly infertile at 29 years old already. The chances of them giving birth to unhealthy children skyrocket once they come close to 30.

It's disgusting how many foids use all kinds of medical procedures (insamination ect) late in life way past their fertile prime just so they can give birth (probably then by c-section as well) to some literally retarded underdeveloped ugly child. What's esepcially disgusting is that this is supported by society. Females above the age of 25 should be spayed in the sims 2 ultime collection.

Yes, there is a difference. I can’t explain it, it must be something subtle about 30+ yo femoids, but they don’t make the same impression on me as younger femoids.
The other one has more fertile years ahead. Also your fertility affects the way you smell.
That could be it.

white women look horrible and disgusting after 30s.

They're so retarded that they don't realize eggs start going bad after 30. Woman moment.

From their early 20s onward women spoil radically fast. What may have been a fertile walking womb with great child bearing potential at age 23 could be nearly infertile at 29 years old already. The chances of them giving birth to unhealthy children skyrocket once they come close to 30.

It's disgusting how many foids use all kinds of medical procedures (insamination ect) late in life way past their fertile prime just so they can give birth (probably then by c-section as well) to some literally retarded underdeveloped ugly child. What's esepcially disgusting is that this is supported by society. Females above the age of 25 should be spayed in the sims 2 ultime collection.

Graphic 3

Hamstering.

Last edited:
Men prefer young women.
The sahara is dry.
so are foid when they see me

People who saw us would say “oh look! A group of friends who are around 25 ish”
Course they would, man. That's what normal people say, all the time. Common behaviour
I knew women are retarded but I'm always surprised

Shes right thou, the wall and all this redpill bullshit is all cope:blackpill:
Foid smv never goes down that much.
And I know this because I had a fkn 60 year old granny fake tinder years ago and Id get bombarded with messages from men of all ages, even 18- 25 year olds were lining up for that old stinky pussy.
Never began for redpill copers:redpill::feelsrope:

Both are post wall

It's not even just the physical, at first I thought that the 1397 comments all missed the point.

It's about the mental of a 20 year old girl too, and that a 20 year old foid is not as ran through.

However on the bluepill side of the world they think wanting a young woman is for losers (i guess leonardo di caprio is a loser incel failure then)
They think you are manipulating them at 20!
I am 21 and I doubt that at 25 or 30 I will recognise some mental shift in myself that I can think to my self "Yeah I am definitely wiser and less susceptible to manipulation now."

God this whole gay trying to manipulate a younger person thing is so fucking stupid redditors are real fucking iddiotors

Also I could swear foids just mature faster than men physically and probably mentally too. Although on this I am uncertain, doesn't even matter if they do but it's just another nail in the coffin to these retards if they do.

The difference between a person at 25 and 30 is equivalent of you looking back at yourself at 15 when you're 20/21 the difference is there for all to see.

She is right. 25 and 30 is both way to old.Rotten meat is thrown into the garbage, it dosent matter how long it already is foul.

The difference between a person at 25 and 30 is equivalent of you looking back at yourself at 15 when you're 20/21 the difference is there for all to see.
Well put

My crush is 19 and she's infinitely more attractive then any 30 year old women, it's not even close. Just look and there face, arms and legs and count the wrinkles. Not to mention the bad attitude and the little moustaches they start growing. Plus they get fat.

She's right there is no difference. They're both rotting decaying withering old hags.

The bitch is insecure about aging so she's trying to shame men into liking grannies. JFL typical foid retardism.

“oh look, a group of friends who are around 25 ish”

what a delusional cunt
Toilets being delusional as usual. An old guy twice their age wouldnt see a difference.

She's coping if she thinks 25-30 yr old men cant see a difference between 20 and 30. 25 is already the beginning of decline for the average toilet.

Shes right thou, the wall and all this redpill bullshit is all cope:blackpill:
Foid smv never goes down that much.
And I know this because I had a fkn 60 year old granny fake tinder years ago and Id get bombarded with messages from men of all ages, even 18- 25 year olds were lining up for that old stinky pussy.
Never began for redpill copers:redpill::feelsrope:
PumpNDump smv is irrevelant for toilets who want a ring.

These toilets are worried about men their age not settling for them.

I don’t want to agree with a foid but she’s right that 25 and 30 are the same, both are around the same age gaps and both are late 90’s tier.

Last edited:
white women specifically.
asian foids tend to age much later and their fertility last longer.

JFL 25 year old holes have already hit the wall

Well i still look way younger than i am and i am very late 20’s. Probably stunted development pill

for me i think there is no big difrence

Well i still look way younger than i am and i am very late 20’s. Probably stunted development pill
That's a good thing, it's better to look young than be an old corpse at 40

Yuhh ofc we do ya dumb bimbo. At 30 those eggs start drying up. Also that's another 5+ years of you being a hoe. So that pussy is lookin like a grenade blew up in there.

Do men actually think there's a physical difference between milk that was out of the fridge for 10 minutes and milk that has been out for 2 days?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back