Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do looks matter? (video)

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
6/10 with great personality????

NOPE.

fuck this cuck channel btw

> 1M subscribers
14776.jpg

It amazes me how people need videos and shit to be convinced that looks matter. If you couldn't figure out that looks matter from the moment you got out of your mom's womb, then you're low IQ.

There's a foid mentioning cheating like it's a joke with in the first 9 seconds. I know people have been complaining about young adults since the Greeks but come the fuck on something is wrong with the youth in this century.

height matter

Sorry, but it´s all about genetic quality. When genes are working close to 100%, the person in question will radiate life and vitality. And that can also happen in a 5"5 man.

Looks don't matter, that's why all my high school bullies were sleeping with the prettiest girls in school and the nice guys were ignored. This is pretty much why you guys are incel! Jeez, these people.