Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do Latinas betray their men more than Asian women?

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
I’ve seen a lot white man latina woman couples. I’ve traveled places like Texas and I think this a Very common occurrence. I’m not sure if it as common as the noodlewhores chasing after white men but it think it is more common than most people want to admit. I’m a white truecel so there is no Jbw for me but what do you guys think?

they want to bleach their own race so yes GrAY

they want to bleach their own race so yes GrAY
Staring I See You GIF by QuikTrip

I’ve seen a lot white man latina woman couples. I’ve traveled places like Texas and I think this a Very common occurrence. I’m not sure if it as common as the noodlewhores chasing after white men but it think it is more common than most people want to admit. I’m a white truecel so there is no Jbw for me but what do you guys think?
I never see that where I live. Instead it's always black guys with latinas/white girls.

I would kill you and your entire shitty village to get some Latina pussy
JBW again, even if we shit colored peopled killed you all coomskins we wouldn't get white pussy

Latinas will stab you if you don't obey them

Possibly, but for your own sake don't slip up this month.
Happy Dance GIF by New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)
That's it, go suck more jewish mod dick as a fucking bitch asking for favors.
Literally you just can't handle me spitting facts and resorts to snitching as a literal toilet piece of shit.

That's it, go suck more jewish mod dick as a fucking bitch asking for favors.
Literally you just can't handle me spitting facts and resorts to snitching as a literal toilet piece of shit.
Angry cuck

It’s about even. Goblinas love white cock, but they are also fiercely proud of their culture, they want a man who can speak Spanish. Noodlewhores love white cock, but are not fiercely proud of their “culture”. Most noodlewhores are full of self-hate and try to be white as possible.

but they are also fiercely proud of their culture
lol

They love whites because of their subconsciously adapted race purification ideology brought by jews, they hate their culture, origins, history and deem them as "misogynistic heritage from the past", so they would fuck anything white related (even if not fully white, for example it can be a white looking latino) as a form of subversion.

Whites shouldn't be allowed to mix with latinas, they belong to their own men

No not even close. Where I live over 50% of Asian females are with white guys. I see many cute latinas with normie or subhuman latinos, so I would say that latinas are actually loyal to their race for the most part.