Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do landlords get pussy in canada?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240626 045442 Reddit

I'm not a landlord so I wouldn't know. But knowing women, they'll probably have sex as long as he's good looking

I'm not a landlord so I wouldn't know. But knowing women, they'll probably have sex as long as he's good looking
I think maybe some old fat bald landlord can get pussy from broke foid

Mostly from poor downtrodden foids with no career prospects I'd imagine. Good looking females can make a living off other ways that don't involve whoring themselves out for 5'2 balding landlords.

The government's only mad because they can't collect tax on that.

It's curry landlords taking advantage of curry foid international students who don't know tenants have rights in Canada

Works the same betabuxxing does. Assuming you don’t get in jail for it. Foids fuck you for practical purposes; not losing housing. It’s Not real love. Besides that, if landlord was Chad he wouldn’t even have been reported. Foids would have actually enjoyed fucking with him then; so they wouldn’t have reported him kek.

Trying to pull a woman by factors that aren’t looks won’t produce genuine sexual attraction, which is needed to experience genuine foid love (well, as “genuine” as it’s possible with women). while this is great if you’re psychopathcel or if you just want free sex, it means that, obviously, real connection is impossible as with any betabuxx-esque method.