Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do jews have anything other than victimhood?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
★★
Yeah, being extremely intelligent and manipulative

Nepotism. They are a mafia basically

Your bank info

Same can be said for any race not just jews

The history of Jewish 'victimhood':

- the 'holocaust' (fictional)
- october 7th hamas attack (fictional)
- the exodus (fictional)
- the death of anne frank (fictional, she's still alive)

the victim status of jews is the big lie

But jews bring it up every chance they get though. Even seen a billboard about it.
Even whites do it they blame everything on jews.

Every race does it but the difference between them and whites is that whites act like puritans as if they did nothing wrong and the world is just doing unjust of them.

Grow up kid and stop hating other ethnicities. You should be worried about your life and virginity.

Now I'm not a player myself but i stopped hating a long time ago I stopped caring about the world now I only care about myself.

Even whites do it they blame everything on jews.

Every race does it but the difference between them and whites is that whites act like puritans as if they did nothing wrong and the world is just doing unjust of them.

Grow up kid and stop hating other ethnicities. You should be worried about your life and virginity.

Now I'm not a player myself but i stopped hating a long time ago I stopped caring about the world now I only care about myself.
Dnr kys

They have every major U.S politican and the entirety of Hollywood on their hand

Facts hurt son

Well I was trying to say if something goes wrong the whites will blame other ethnicities as if they are Puritans
Jew sympathizer smdh

Probably didn’t even exist. I remember thinking about the amount of holes in the story when being taught it at school
Yeah, all the holes in that story are disgusting

Especially Anne Frank's cunt

Probably didn’t even exist. I remember thinking about the amount of holes in the story when being taught it at school
100% was just a brainwashing scheme so kids could "relate"

Victimhood entitlement and their Samson Option which conveniently is never mentioned