Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do japanese people have good genes?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Captain
I met a guy on discord who's japanese and claims everyone in japan has good genes, do you think it's true?

No. They look very old with their faces melting off even when they're young because of their flat maxilla, lack of jaw, and bad eye area and bad brow ridge. Their frames are also weak making them look frail and crap. The japs are a conquered people. Why do you think they've been conquered by Anglo Americans? Its because of their subhumanity.

Gigamogger IQ genes but lacking a bit in physicality, primarily in body size

They age better than most other races/ethnicities but thats about it. Japanese are on average short and are facially unattractive and lack facial masculinity

Gigamogger IQ genes but lacking a bit in physicality, primarily in body size
Also highly creative and artistic people, arguably the most creative East Asians. Their temperament is also nice, hence the high degree of social trust that exists there. Overall, I feel that they’re a race worth preserving and should be protected from turdie filth

Last edited:
Also highly creative and artistic people, arguably the most creative East Asians. Overall, I feel that they’re a race worth preserving and should be protected from turdie filth
Curry mogs tbh the way they can convince people is insane

Japanese people have an average height of barely 5'7 even with a high-protein diet (they are one of the most developed countries on earth). That's quite scrawny if you consider the fact that almost any human population in history could reach an average height of 5'8.5-5'11 with a high-protein diet. In terms of looks I guess they mog the excessive buccal fat having, kimchi gobbling lords of cuckrea that need plastic surgery to look "normal", and the SEAmonkeys, but not by a lot. They have the highest average IQ in the world, so I guess that must be worth something, but then you realize most men waste all that IQ studyceling and LDARing. They are also cucked via being non-confrontational despite their ancestors having a warrior culture.

Japanese people have an average height of barely 5'7 even with a high-protein diet (they are one of the most developed countries on earth). That's quite scrawny if you consider the fact that almost any human population in history could reach an average height of 5'8.5-5'11 with a high-protein diet. In terms of looks I guess they mog the excessive buccal fat having, kimchi gobbling lords of cuckrea that need plastic surgery to look "normal", and the SEAmonkeys, but not by a lot. They have the highest average IQ in the world, so I guess that must be worth something, but then you realize most men waste all that IQ studyceling and LDARing. They are also cucked via being non-confrontational despite their ancestors having a warrior culture.

I'll admit any Nip supremacist's credibility when they muster up the balls to kick out the Jewmerican military bases currently raping their country (literally) since the end of WW2

Curry mogs tbh the way they can convince people is insane
1719595860521-png.1188754

Curries mog nothing. The curry race is the most invasive and arguably most useless race on planet Earth. It’s a literal biohazard and should either be contained within the subcon or eradicated entirely

Last edited:
1719595860521-png.1188754

Curries mog nothing. The curry race is the most invasive and arguably most useless race on planet Earth. It’s a literal biohazard and should either be contained within the subcon or eradicated entirely
I'd argue that niggers are more of a 'biohazard' if you know what I'm talking about

Japs are super pan faced and are uglier than koreans and chinese imo.

And they're shorter. They have short legs.