Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Do it for state"

• Thread starter AmIjustDreaming
  • Start date
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
I just found this thing out. Holy shit fucking BLACKPILLS IN ABUNDANCE. This is how college foids and chads live while you rot in your dorm or bedroom. Just LOL

They look like hookers

I cannot comprehend it. While plenty of men have to rot, this is also happening...

All they are good for is that 1 gaping hole, without that hole they are worthless

I cannot comprehend it. While plenty of men have to rot, this is also happening...
It's like a WHOLE different plane of existence these people live on, man. Like, FUCK. :woke:

Any ethnic whores been featured there?

Gross, rather be an incel than participate in these primitive activities. Call it a cope, but I hate shit like this.

after the gangbang Stacy said:
"sex doesn't matter, you silly inkel"

Cope.

Stacy doesn't even know what reddit is.
I was memeing, but seriously, these are probably the same people who will tell to the nerdy/beta guy that sex isn't important.

I hate women
full

What is happening...? How are they even able to pull off such thing in the first place? They all look like cucks...
Very fitting it's a barn, the fucking animals. :lul:

I was memeing, but seriously, these are probably the same people who will tell to the nerdy/beta guy that sex isn't important.
Fucking rage fuel, walking isn't important bro

They live in a different universe

These people deserve to burn and they are going to burn.

This thread legitimately made me angry. A man spent 20 years of his life raising these whores. He paid for their college education only for them to turn out to be fleshlights for dozens of men.

Any man who doesn't abort his daughter deserves to be castrated.

Thumb memri tv may allah bring dark hours and disaster upon 45011123

Kim please nuke the degenerate shithole that is America

This is absolutely disgusting, and my day is ruined.
Stacy doesn't even know what reddit is.
Stacy thinks the internet is instagram.

Last edited:
r u trying to make me rope

Dorms are hedonistic whorehouses

NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DO I HAVE TO BE AN INCEL NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS TOO MUCH , PASS ME THE ROPE:woke::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope:
My finding has made users very angry and shit. FUCKING BRUTAL. THIS WHAT THAT GIRL YOU THINK IS CUTE IN COLLEGE IS DOING JUST LOL BUDDY BOY

so lucky i now live off campus

dorms are a nightmare for studentcels.

Imagine chads and stacy's drowning in hedonism while trucel curry- and ricecels studymaxx till the point of near death just so that they can wageslave :feelskek:

Uni is the harshest suicidefuel there is