Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do inceltears users deny the heightpill?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
I don't pay attention to them. Please tell me they aren't so stunningly retarded they ignore what foids admit to.

height is just trivial bro! its not even in your control bro, why worry about it? just work on your personality bro! if a girl doesn't want you for your height, she a shallow bitch and doesn't deserve you anyway! besides short guys are stronger than taller guys, because of square cube law bro! not that strength matters anyways... also we're more compact and efficient bro!

also if you're balding just shave it off and be alpha bro, like Jason Statham.

height is just trivial bro! its not even in your control bro, why worry about it? just work on your personality bro! if a girl doesn't want you for your height, she a shallow bitch and doesn't deserve you anyway! besides short guys are stronger than taller guys, because of square cube law bro! not that strength matters anyways... also we're more compact and efficient bro!

also if you're balding just shave it off and be alpha bro, like Jason Statham.
Cucktears takes an L per post.

They ignore every pill, the believe females are turned on by personality.

Lol all they need to do is check foid tinder bios to see mass height gatekeeping.

come on. they're not that stupid. everybody, even IT, knows that girls aren't turned on by personality alone.. you need to have confidence too!

They would deny gravity if an incel told them they believed in it.

They believe in "there's someone for everyone" bullshit.

They'd say something along the lines of "sure, being short can make some girls not want you, but others will if you have a good pErSoNaLiTy".

They believe in "there's someone for everyone" bullshit.

They'd say something along the lines of "sure, being short can make some girls don't want you, but others will if you have a good pErSoNaLiTy".
Dogpills are going to have inceltears left with no rebuttal.

I’m 6’0 and got rejected 30 times in a club yesterday trying my luck with every woman under the sun.

I don’t believe in the height pill.

I’m 6’0 and got rejected 30 times in a club yesterday trying my luck with every woman under the sun.

I don’t believe in the height pill.
Read tinder foid bios. Height alone doesn't work but it's one of many requirements.

They'd just cherrypick some manlet with a girlfriend and call you a sexist.

They'd just cherrypick some manlet with a girlfriend and call you a sexist.
Right. Sorry forgot that that's how they come out thinking they're right.

height is cope, looks is everything

The heightpill is the most well known pill, 90% of normies are aware of it

But IT are not normies

{{{What do you think?}}}

I think that Cucktears always take L's like they're addicted.
{{{They}}}'re addicted to L's like it's [[[Chad's]]] cum.
I love this new notation lol

Those idiots would have have denied gravity if the people saying it were misogynistic.

To them misogynis are always wrong, doesn’t matter if we are giving them facts

They deny any pill we put forth even the most obvious ones, we could say the sky is blue and they would deny that. They are contrarian douchebags, most of them are incels by definition but deny it.

They deny any pill we put forth even the most obvious ones, we could say the sky is blue and they would deny that. They are contrarian douchebags, most of them are incels by definition but deny it.
Also they're naive retards lacking self awareness by definition. At least half of them have to be trolling.

They made an entire thread about it like a day ago, mostly consisting of the IT foids talking about how they "love their 5'something boyfriends."

They made an entire thread about it like a day ago, mostly consisting of the IT foids talking about how they "love their 5'something boyfriends."
This is how they walk away from arguments falsely believing in their retarded minds that they're winning.

This is how they walk away from arguments falsely believing in their retarded minds that they're winning.
They literally can't prove anything, and they think they are with their personal anecdotes. No matter what it is, there are always anecdotes against a study, and the study of the blackpill is merely just common facts of biology mixed with psychology, which there are anecdotes against, but that doesn't dismiss it from being omnipresent.

They literally can't prove anything, and they think they are with their personal anecdotes. No matter what it is, there are always anecdotes against a study, and the study of the blackpill is merely just common facts of biology mixed with psychology.
Cucktears has some made up bullshit for everything. I wonder how to explain the dogpill. Oh right my bad sorry. They would just say that only a small group of women screw dogs. :lul::lul:

Because they're a bunch of contrarian cucks

I don't pay attention to them. Please tell me they aren't so stunningly retarded they ignore what foids admit to.

But of course they do.

https://incels.is/threads/the-types-of-lies-it-normies-use-on-us.102348/

As @Master said on social media. Look at persons actions rather than what they preach or preached.
come on. they're not that stupid. everybody, even IT, knows that girls aren't turned on by personality alone.. you need to have confidence too!

Typical Normie argument.

1. You get confidence because of validation otherwise you're cocky
2. You get validation via the initial attraction based on physical appearance
3. You get your personality validated based on the halo effects of your looks at time of physical attraction aka 3 seconds (even vice acknowledged this).

They just repeat the same old mantra. They just confirm everything we've been saying.

Last edited:
Inceltears deny everything that is logical and based on facts and reason.
Inceltears deny gravity.

Inceltears deny everything that is logical and based on facts and reason.
Inceltears deny gravity.
Height pill is equally as evident as gravity anyways. There's not another way of putting it that makes it more ridiculous Cucktears is just absurd.

If you're short you need to be more attractive than a tall guy. I see short chads with stacys occasionally. Doesn't mean you're doomed completely, but you need to be good looking af or you are doomed to landwhales
This is total facts.

Yes, but so does half this site

they deny everything about blackpill

"hEiGht dOesn't maTTer BrO!"
0C2uRjd.jpg

ZNGK4JD.jpg

fx0jbhO.jpg

bJ4HESS.png

5xehWjS.png

sY591ct.png

HX7AIO2.png

bAmksXc.png

G8aNrvX.png

tLHmQw0.png

zWwwcev.png

FwkrSvV.png

InSCq6Q.png

Rq2qfMu.jpg

WaIADAR.jpg

dmrPCFI.jpg

:soy: Some women are just insecure because they are tall, teehee.