Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do incels who ascend stop believing in the blackpill?

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
All truecels are short + ethnic, so if you’re those two and then some it’s already over. But i’ve seen posts before on Reddit and other kike sites, about fakecels who ascended and then just stopped believing in the blackpill? If you are born female in America, you can make a living for 10+ years at least by whoring out and selling your body, no fucking effort. I saw on twitch yesterday, female streamers are getting thousands of views by just licking the mic for “ASMR” while also jiggling their thighs. As a female, you will always have the backup plan of getting some betabux fuck to impregnate you and you turn into a stay at home mom for good, which by definition is literally a fucking NEET.

While it is possible for some of us to ascend, how do people ascend and think they were wrong about inceldom. I’m trying to ascend, and when I get out, I will never think I was wrong. Females need to be fucking annihilated. The inequality has gone too far

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. :blackpill:

You may be done with the :blackpill: but the :blackpill: is not done with you

if they stop being blackpilled just over that then they were never actually blackpilled at all
A lot of blackpillers aren't in it for the long haul, they're in it just so that they can be showered with sympathy by fellow incels.

It always comes back to collect eventually to see my cheat on you or lose interest

A lot of blackpillers aren't in it for the long haul, they're in it just so that they can be showered with sympathy by fellow incels.
I just don’t understand how someone can have the mindset that the blackpill is wrong

I
I just don’t understand how someone can have the mindset that the blackpill is wrong
I was an IT coper before i became black pilled. I was introduced to the term "incel" by redpill YouTubers.

Can't escape your fate mate.

I

I was an IT coper before i became black pilled. I was introduced to the term "incel" by redpill YouTubers.
Maybe they can imagine we’re bad because of they try to spin the narrative that we think we’re entitled to sex, that our beliefs are so black and white like that. In reality we’re just mad because we’re complete genetic shit, and you have to be completely delusional to not think females don’t have is 10x easier