Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do incels even read marvel capeshit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17883
  • Start date
Deleted member 17883

Deleted member 17883

Banned
-

If anything realising that I was an incel made me lose interest in such hobbies. I stopped reading cape shit because it glorifies good looking chads. Why the fuck would I even care if norse chad becomes norse Stacy?. Let alone defend it?.

I only read manga, I don’t give a shit about any Western media. 99% of it is SJW pandering bullshit or just plain boring. Japan dying and turning into a inceldom hellhole is truly sad.

Never understood how people can like capeshit.

Never understood how people can like capeshit.
Well, one way is that you have to be a brainwashed shut-in good goy faggot with a severe lack of understanding about how the real works like I used to be.

I read comics from 9-12 years of age and then it got too pricey and I realized that the guys were all good-looking like Cyclops and Superman.

I've never liked any super hero related stuff ngl.

sounds more like cucktears' incels than ours.

I used to read comics when I was like 10, I had some X-MEN and Spiderman ones. Then I discovered manga and anime and just stopped bothering with comic books.

Marvel is for soyboys

the only fiction i read is manga

To be honest, I only watch the movies because my last remaining friend likes those movies, likes movies in general, and I don't want to be friendless again, so I'm doing whatever I can to keep this friendship going. And I don't own an XBox and can't play Halo with him, so movies it is.

Captain marvel and spiderman are pretty cool characters so I look follow there adventures occasionally.

I read Spider-Man comics as a kid whenever I could get my hands on some. I was never really into reading comics though, I was more interested in writing them

I prefer anime & manga to marvel capeshit. It also never appealed to me.

i like some batman stories but other than that i don't give a shit about westerns comics

I cba with cucks. They're too exhausting to deal with