Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do I sound Mexican?

No you sound like a 13 year old white nerd with nasal problems

No you have a standard American accent to me.

Takes one to know one

You sound like a pubescent 14 year old white teen tbh. With a Jew York accent too for some reason lmao. :lul:

No you have a standard American accent to me.
I was born and raised in the USA and my ancestors are from Mexico

bro u sound chink i told u long time ago

Low t soy nasal voice just like mine,it's over for voicecels

No, not Mexican. You are speaking English with native proficiency. Nasal voice, very clear and enunciated words, "TV accent".

You can train yourself to not speak nasally. I've been told that Spanish is spoken nasally, so that might just become part of your language switch. Watch vocal coaching videos about "chest voice" if you want to do that.

Nice tracking link bro...

?si

Let's google know who you're sharing stuff with.

They now know you're incel

You don't sound like Blood In, Blood Out (1993) so don't worry.

Nice tracking link bro...

?si

Let's google know who you're sharing stuff with.

They now know you're incel
I'm okay with the whole internet knowing that I'm an incel

You sound like a pubescent 14 year old white teen tbh. With a Jew York accent too for some reason lmao. :lul:
I didn't know that a Jewish accent existed

No sé, aqui la gente dice que suenas americano pero a mi no me lo parece, tiene cierto toque indio (de la India) .Es el inglés tu primera lengua o el español?

No sé, aqui la gente dice que suenas americano pero a mi no me lo parece, tiene cierto toque indio (de la India) .Es el inglés tu primera lengua o el español?
English is my primary language

hispanics are now a majority in california
Fortunately I live in a wealthy area so it's very white lmao. The Mexicans you do see are landscapers or working hahahah

Well, what are you?

Fortunately I live in a wealthy area so it's very white lmao. The Mexicans you do see are landscapers or working hahahah
so do i, plenty of wealthy hispanics, my extended family included, law and contract firm type deal, planning to take it over so they can retire once I finish my degree, nepotism can be a blessing if you take advantage of it

so do i, plenty of wealthy hispanics, my extended family included, law and contract firm type deal, planning to take it over so they can retire once I finish my degree, nepotism can be a blessing if you take advantage of it
Rich Mexicans are always fun. I had one friend in elementary school and we would play basketball in his backyard (he had a basketball court). And then we would drive around on ATVs in his backyard because it was that fucking big. After that we would play video games in the movie theatre in his fucking house!! Yes you read that right, he had a movie theatre in his house. And then his hot Mexican mom would make us food and be yelling at him in Spanish n shit lol. He was a good dude

Rich Mexicans are always fun. I had one friend in elementary school and we would play basketball in his backyard (he had a basketball court). And then we would drive around on ATVs in his backyard because it was that fucking big. After that we would play video games in the movie theatre in his fucking house!! Yes you read that right, he had a movie theatre in his house. And then his hot Mexican mom would make us food and be yelling at him in Spanish n shit lol. He was a good dude
sounds good.

one piece manga GIF

I'm Portuguese.

Haplogroup

asian-png.592382

View: https://vocaroo.com/1gJh159XlfKr

You sound like rice

Fortunately, I found more SNPs.