Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do I see a pattern

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
Every time I a people bring up the blue pill they provide no evidence. Their best argument is “how I feel” or in very rare incidents. When was the last time the member of inceltears provided any sources or evidence to prove their blue pill? 90% of the time when an incel describes the black pill there are evidence. It’s not what the incels are even saying at all. All the incels are doing is repeating on what scientists, physiologists and experts in the research field are saying. We didn’t get the idea of bad boys or women being as shallow as men if not worse by ourselves. We got these ideas from experts and we are doing nothing but repeating what they are saying.

YouDontNeedToLiveYourLifeBasedOnFacts

Same problem with most information online these days, just read the fucking headline and give your anecdotes

I once said 5 high iq inviduals wgo were for us, in femcele sub.. all they said is "they misogynist bro" like it debunks every argument

take a shower bro

facts are in the eye of the beholder
Blckd 1