Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do I need help?

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Recruit
★★★★★
For reasons unspecified I slipped and fell out the shower and banged my head against the bathroom sink. I have a lump on the back left side of my head and a small headache in the back. Should I call an ambulance?

No ambulance, but maybe get it checked out by a doctor imo. Perhaps go to urgent care

If you can drive yourself to the ER (that's emergency room --not Elliot Rodger) there's no need for EMS.

How does it feel?

bojack horseman avi

I would go to an urgent care or something because head injuries kill pretty often.

If you can drive yourself to the ER (that's emergency room --not Elliot Rodger) there's no need for EMS.

How does it feel?
Minor headache, which might be from the bump.

Would aspirin help?
I don't know. Might wanna avoid it for now because aspirin is a blood thinner and if there is any bleeding in your brain, it could make it worse.

For reasons unspecified I slipped and fell out the shower and banged my head against the bathroom sink. I have a lump on the back left side of my head and a small headache in the back. Should I call an ambulance?
You should go to the hospital.

getting a headache after bumping your noggin is to be expected, I think people overreact injuries to the head. hitting your head hard enough to get a bump isn't uncommon in sports but I'm not one to speak, for all I know I'm already retarded

does it bleed ?

My dad experienced a similar incident years back

Take some advil, if you dont feel yourself getting worse you'll be alright