Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do i mog you?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Magnus noren cthulhu1

Mogs me from life to death.

Mogs me at looking manly

Yet another incel refuge copeboat is destroyed by a gigachad while trying to escape foidmerica.

Mogs me because no dark brown eyes

I usually cook my eggs over-well and I season them with salt, pepper and dukkah and eat them with spicy brown mustard.

Mandatory quote fron the call of Chtulu :

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."

Last edited:
just cthulhumaxx bro!

i'm against all the rapresentations of lovecraftian creatures.
faggots don't understand that he didn't want to create a structured universe and his creatures aren't meant to be rapresented of classified because they are simply tools to show the limits of human knowledge.

Mogs me because tallfag

mogs me to the beginning of time and back