Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do I look bad like it shows in the camera ?

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
When I open the front cam of my phone I look like dogshit 0/10

I got all my cosmetic surgeries but still look dogshit 0/10

I look normie in my best pics 5/10

It’s over for me fuck this shit being tall doesn’t help you only get reactions from loser short complexed people

You will literally pity me if you saw my front cam pics

Youre welcome turkroach fakecel

Images 8

Images 3

Last edited:

View attachment 772400

View attachment 772402
What do you mean? I look worse than the second guy

What do you mean? I look worse than the second guy
you look like your mirror image silly, if you still look like shit then just rope. JFL at spending that much money and not look good.

View attachment 772400

View attachment 772402
So the camera lies and the mirror is your reflection so it also isn't how people precieve you then how do I know how bad I truly look? Buy a film camera?

you look like your mirror image silly, if you still look like shit then just rope. JFL at spending that much money and not look good.
In the Mirror I look much better

What the fuck do you mean ? At least girlsgirls now friendzone me instead of getting disgusted

So the camera lies and the mirror is your reflection so it also isn't how people precieve you then how do I know how bad I truly look? Buy a film camera?
Look at the mirror I guess

View attachment 772400

View attachment 772402
Thanks I hope I’m fake cel

Buy a phone with at least 50 mm focal length camera, the higher the better. Just look at how distorted St. Chud is in the first picture compared to the second :feelskek:

Look at the mirror I guess
The mirror also isn't your true self. I remember a tik tok trend that did the rounds a few months ago where people mirrored their faces with a filter to see how people perceive them and the results were brutal. It's a huge difference

The mirror also isn't your true self. I remember a tik tok trend that did the rounds a few months ago where people mirrored their faces with a filter to see how people perceive them and the results were brutal. It's a huge difference
Then wtf is my true self

Then wtf is my true self

Front cam pics suck for everyone

Meanwhile Chad takes a pic with 35 € Indian dumbphone and still looks a solid 7.

If you need professional equipment for photos to look barely normal it's over

I look better on my front camera than the mirror or the back camera. It makes my face look more defined and masculine.

First of all if you have dogshit samsung the selfie cameras aren't accurate the iphone is slightly better
Regardless never take cameras seriously you look exactly like in the mirror
Trust your mirror 100000%

First of all if you have dogshit samsung the selfie cameras aren't accurate the iphone is slightly better
Regardless never take cameras seriously you look exactly like in the mirror
Trust your mirror 100000%
Nice

How women treat you is the correct answer.

Wdym slimmer its longer and uglier
I must be the odd one out because the distortion makes me look better, my face really is that fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back