Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do i have strong avi halo?

0946A6B0 54B9 4DF0 A54B 742FC4E441CF

No
The strongest are faces
Like mental_out for example

avi is lame tbh. My avi is a halo though.

nah it's kinda trash ngl

My avi halos hard ngl

at least it isn't anime avi #19389498

Wasnt sans exposed already

:feelswow: You must have lurked hard to know about my jerry avi. You only joined on December 27th yet I haven't had my jerry avi since november.
He's been watching you

:feelswow: You must have lurked hard to know about my jerry avi. You only joined on December 27th yet I haven't had my jerry avi since november.

Since late June

Your avi is repulsive.

You are a good addition to this forum tbh I just hope you won't turn out to be larp or leave like many new comers do after few months of postmaxxing.

You are a good addition to this forum tbh I just hope you won't turn out to be larp or leave like many new comers do after few months of postmaxxing.

are you talking about me or colvin?

I'd prefer a picture of a Speedloader
full

Not good
Not bad

Hell no, lmao.

Your avi is repulsive.

Honestly, if I ever "disappeared" from the forum its a 99% chance that I roped. I've completely given up on ascension ever since taking the blackpill.

the m&m one had more drip my nigga

get a cat avi