Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do I have hunter eyes or am i coping

Coping currycel, welcome aboard

Thx,i have been lurking here for almost a year.I know you are chad lol.
Proxy image 19

You joined today :feelsseriously:
Lmao shitskin. It never began. Sorry fellow ethniccel bro but I don't think hunter eyes mean shit when even I can't see past your skin for the eyes. Plus you seem to have thick tight eyebrows so it kinda doesn't follow along the eyes as well. You have nice eyebrows regardless but it's no gigachad model eyebrows.:panties:

:chad:
Tweezers exist. It’s not gay to give yourself good eyebrows.

Selfies aren't allowed here.

Women don't care about hunter eyes if you're not white.

He wished he was chad.

Last edited:
face>height gtfo of here

Lmao shitskin. It never began. Sorry fellow ethniccel bro but I don't think hunter eyes mean shit when even I can't see past your skin for the eyes. Plus you seem to have thick tight eyebrows so it kinda doesn't follow along the eyes as well. You have nice eyebrows regardless but it's no gigachad model eyebrows.:panties:

:chad:
I know my skin is shit and I hate it but what else can I do,planning to get some laser surgery and arrangemarriagemax with a curry foid from my Village,she is white skin and I will create more shitskin babies probably if it ever works out:smonk:

Last edited:
I know my skin is shit and I hate it but what else can I do,planning to get some laser surgery and arrangemarriagemax with a curry foid from my Village,she is white skin and I will create more shitskin babies probably if it ever works out:smonk:
Your skin is fine you look more like a low tier normie I’d guess from your picture.

You joined today :feelsseriously:

Tweezers exist. It’s not gay to give yourself good eyebrows.
I had a account here previously,deleted it cus I got scared of the glowies.Just came here from cuckit because they banned the inkwell sub again:feelsUgh:.I got nowhere else to go to talk with my brocels:smonk:
Selfies aren't allowed here.
Alright I'll delete it
Women don't care about hunter eyes if you're not white.

He wished he was chad.
I saw his pic,he mogs me to outerworld.If i had his face,I would be drowning in curry pussy right now:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
It isn't exactly hunter eyes because your eye area makes you look slightly confused or troubled. It's a slight nuance but hunter eyes convey the sense that you are chasing a prey

The imagine you are requesting for doesn’t exist:feelswhere: