Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do I have a chance? I’m white, 500 lbs, 5’10” and I have been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, anxiety and clinical depression. LDAR?

NASCARGUY

NASCARGUY

Greycel
I am also NEET, any chance for me?

Lol why don’t you stop eating so much you fat fuck

> 500lbs

volcel

Jesus christ, I was 270lbs at my absolute rock bottom worst, if I crossed 300lbs I probably would have roped.

Srs, start eating low carb for 4 weeks around 2500 calories per day, you will still drop lbs at your weight due to your BMR being probably 5000 calories. Then transition into a water fast for a week or 2, you will legit drop 100lbs probably within 2 months. Rinse and repeat.

Jesus christ, I was 270lbs at my absolute rock bottom worst, if I crossed 300lbs I probably would have roped.

Srs, start eating low carb for 4 weeks around 2500 calories per day, you will still drop lbs at your weight due to your BMR being probably 5000 calories. Then transition into a water fast for a week or 2, you will legit drop 100lbs probably within 2 months. Rinse and repeat.
Even if I’m skinny I’m still ugly and have a very fucked up brain

Even if I’m skinny I’m still ugly and have a very fucked up brain

Obesity is a co-morbidity for anxiety and depression, they are linked. Your schizo is probably some larp or else you wouldn't be posting here.

Obesity is a co-morbidity for anxiety and depression, they are linked. Your schizo is probably some larp or else you wouldn't be posting here.
Ha I wish. Luckily I’m on medication and it helps my symptoms a lot.

lose weight and go enjoy life

It was going well until I saw 500 lbs

Cut your fat down to sub 200 lbs and get muscle.

How does it feel like to have schizophrenia?

500 lbs?

Last edited:
Get a noose-shaped garage door opener rope and the whole world will love you forever!

What the fuck do you even eat to blow up to 500 lbs?

need to know your facial bone structure. If you can lose weight depending on face you may ascend. unlikely, though

Yes, but only in Asia, because you're white

I don't know anyone that dos well with clinical depression

slim way down and maybe but still unlikely because mentalcel

You must feel like shit 24/7

Maybe if you lose some weight. How's your faci bone structure?

Well if you are 500 lbs and you LDAR you will probably be dead by 2030 so you won't have to suffer for too much longer.

OP, are you still a fatass?

Maybe start by putting down the fork

Do you like Nascar?