Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do I fap too much?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Since I started Thailand and Brazil tinder I've been getting messages from prime stacies but the thing is that I can't fuck them because I am far away so I resort to fapping.. I started fapping 4 fucking times a day..

>He thinks flapping for times a day is unusual for incels
Newcel

Kek, that's not too bad. I think altrightking said he fapped 13 times in one day.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Kek, that's not too bad. I think altrightking said he fapped 13 times in one day.
I dont think 13 times is possible lol.. idk but I feel like I do that way too much, even my dick hurts and skin on it is a bit scratched

Jockcel said:
>He thinks flapping for times a day is unusual for incels
Newcel
hot pic

Weed said:
I dont think 13 times is possible lol.. idk but I feel like I do that way too much, even my dick hurts and skin on it is a bit scratched

hot pic

Are you circumcised? If not, check for smegma.

What is the world record of faps in a day? I feel like it would be around 30

Weed said:
Since I started Thailand and Brazil tinder I've been getting messages from prime stacies

giphy.gif

oilonthe-Rose said:
dafuq is siegma, I looked up pics and I see cust but I dont have cuts on the dick itself, only skin because u know friction.

ArtoriasWolf said:
What is the world record of faps in a day? I feel like it would be around 30
Another hot pic, damn guys u r killing it

Solitarian_Walker said:
Weed said:
Since I started Thailand and Brazil tinder I've been getting messages from prime stacies
giphy.gif
You can do that too lol

Weed said:
dafuq is siegma, I looked up pics and I see cust but I dont have cuts on the dick itself, only skin because u know friction.

Another hot pic, damn guys u r killing it

You can do that too lol

Its a yeast infection. kek