Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do I count as an incel if I spend all day at home and don’t talk to girls?

Yep. Only reason someone spends all day at home anyways is because they got ostracized and bullied so much when they did try to socialize and they either consciously or subconsciously gave up on trying.

Cant say unless you tried. Or if your stats are doomed

No, you have to get rejected brutally in front of everyone else in public 1000 times to achieve incel qualifications.

No, you have to get rejected brutally in front of everyone else in public 1000 times to achieve incel qualifications.
That happened to me in high school maybe I should make a post about it. My normie friends pushed me towards an humiliation and then laughed at me when it happened lol.

Last edited:
That happened to me in highschool maybe I should make a post about it. My normie friends pushed me towards an humiliation and then laughed at me when it happened lol.
Of course they'd knew you would fail and set you up. Normalfags not even once.

i dont get reddit posts like this. spending all day at home and not talking to girls is the result, not cause of inceldom. it's nobody's first choice to live like that. that's just a natural response to life putting you in your place everywhere you turn.

He doesn't even realize that he's completely blackpilled at this point.

Cant say unless you tried. Or if your stats are doomed
Yeah you gotta be honest with yourself. This guy sounds like he's fucked tho