Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do ı ask for it ? = I only want Chad's attention, not yours.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Go to Tiktok
You will see hundreds of videos of women complaining about '' creepy men'' approaching them and making them un confortable, bcs he found them attractive. Saying that '' Do ı look like ım doing it for attention ? Im doing this for myself smh ı hate men'' or similar stuff like that.

But you will also see videos of foids fixing their hair and adjusting their voice when a Chad approaches them.With a big smile on their face, screaming like a happy child afterwards. Or videos of them putting on makeup before going to a Chad filled place with their friends.

If you point out the truth that they are doing this for attention of the Chad, they will deny it.
Oh right
Our society is so cucked they dont even need to deny it lol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: World nigga lmao.
Resim 2021 06 21 214409

Feminists talk about how they are ‘proud sluts’ then bitch when men make a move if they find him repulsive.

I have been low inhib maxxing lately on my walks. Staring at women and checking them out up and down to their faces. Some look annoyed. :feelshaha: Staring at their tits and maybe commenting on them. This is way more fun than the "don't look at women" shit I used to do. Can just stare at some woman's tits, hips for 5 seconds. I turned my head to the side to stare at the big titty bitch and she looked away - expected me to look away by then - only to look surprised that I was still staring with a grin. :feelskek:

Everyone should do this where they act like some low inhib homeless nigger that just hits on and stares at every woman he wants. :feelskek:

Last edited:
The word "creepy" just means "ugly" in femoid language.

They don't say "ugly" because that would imply that they are shallow and superficial, so they justify their abhorrent treatment of ugly men by labeling them as "creepy"

Yeah, and they wear yoga pants because they are comfortable not because they want chad to see the outline of their butt. :foidSoy:

I wear booty shorts and a bra because it's hot :foidSoy:
Cleavage down to my nippls? Yeah I just liked that dress :foidSoy:
Thongs are comfortable :foidSoy:
I do yoga to find inner peace not to have a well toned butt :foidSoy:
I spent 4 weeks in Spain trying to find myself :foidSoy:

I have been low inhib maxxing lately on my walks. Staring at women and checking them out up and down to their faces. Some look annoyed. :feelshaha: Staring at their tits and maybe commenting on them. This is way more fun than the "don't look at women" shit I used to do. Can just stare at some woman's tits, hips for 5 seconds. I turned my head to the side to stare at the big titty bitch and she looked away - expected me to look away by then - only to look surprised that I was still staring with a grin. :feelskek:

Everyone should do this where they act like some low inhib homeless nigger that just hits on and stares at every woman he wants. :feelskek:
Tenor 15

Feminists talk about how they are ‘proud sluts’ then bitch when men make a move if they find him repulsive.
Feminist bitch about equality but only consider HTN+ men

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsYall:

Yep femoids are a walking billboard of contradictions.

Everyone should do this where they act like some low inhib homeless nigger that just hits on and stares at every woman he wants.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: