Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do i apply for 1 job at a time or multiple at once?

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
i recently graduated and trying to get a job now but i have 0 idea how the process works and literally have no one to ask. there are multiple open spots for my degree that i qualify for but idk if im supposed to apply for one, wait to get or not get contacted back then apply for next or just apply for all of them? because if i get accepted into multiple, is it really ok to say ur no longer available when they picked u out of however many other people and now they have to do everything again?

also is working for a big global company or a small (but also global) better?

@Transcended Trucel and idk which other career maxxers to tag

hard work goyim :feelsstudy::feelsstudy:

Apply to multiple, they have countless candidates, they won't mind if you turn them down

i recently graduated and trying to get a job now but i have 0 idea how the process works and literally have no one to ask. there are multiple open spots for my degree that i qualify for but idk if im supposed to apply for one, wait to get or not get contacted back then apply for next or just apply for all of them? because if i get accepted into multiple, is it really ok to say ur no longer available when they picked u out of however many other people and now they have to do everything again?

also is working for a big global company or a small (but also global) better?

@Transcended Trucel and idk which other career maxxers to tag
yes apply to many. In fact expect high rejection rate when at entry level. Unless went to high tier university. Also remember you can have multiple offers and negotiate em against each other. And in some cases delay one offer for a few months start and have it as backup if the first company you chose is not good.

Do it like me and apply to everything you see. Ive had over , 50 interviews, been searching for over a year and still nothing. Maybe it will be better for you

i see, ty
yes apply to many. In fact expect high rejection rate when at entry level. Unless went to high tier university. Also remember you can have multiple offers and negotiate em against each other. And in some cases delay one offer for a few months start and have it as backup if the first company you chose is not good.
@Transcended Trucel can you also help me with 2nd question about small vs big companies? which usually make you stay overtime / overworks you and in which you can take it easier?

i see, ty

@Transcended Trucel can you also help me with 2nd question about small vs big companies? which usually make you stay overtime / overworks you and in which you can take it easier?
depends. On average though bigger companies have more red tape means less work but also less opportunities to have an impact

Apply to multiple, they have countless candidates, they won't mind if you turn them down
yeah easy to say. These days job applications take over an hour to complete! (in my experience they do a bullshit personality-assessment).