Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do holes think all men effortlessly get sex?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Do holes really think this? I've noticed when it comes to the question of men and sex, foids believe almost every man has had sex and it is no big deal for men to get sex, JFL.

That's cuz they litetally can't see 99% of men. They can only see gigaChad

Do holes really think this? I've noticed when it comes to question of men having, foids believing almost every man has had sex and it is no big deal for men to get sex, JFL.
yes many of then unironically think that incels can get laid due to Hollywood trash and their own just worldnm view. they refuse to accept that reality is not "fair"

Replace men with chad and everything makes sense. We, the vast majority of men, are invisible to women. Women always compare themselves to top tier men.

I don't know, but it's all they have to offer. That is why they virgin shame. Gotta have some form of high ground.

Replace men with chad and everything makes sense. We, the vast majority of men, are invisible to women. Women always compare themselves to top tier men.

yes many of then unironically think that incels can get laid due to Hollywood trash and their own just worldnm view. they refuse to accept that reality is not "fair"
They think since there is prostitution, any man can easily get sex.
I don't know, but it's all they have to offer. That is why they virgin shame. Gotta have some form of high ground.
Even prostitution does not mean you can easily get sex, since it can be risky as well.

I doubt it. Just look at all the cam girls, twitch whores and slutty asmrtists that become wealthy off of suffering. Look at belle delphine, overlord of whores. They know most men are lonely and cannot get laid. They've created a world where they've starved the population, so that they are willing to pay for scraps.

This. The suffer from the apex fallacy and hence assume getting sex is easy for all men. They also assume all men only want to get into their pants after having chads hump and dump them throughout their prime years.

they see the world through their own experience, and in their experience you can have as much sex as you like

they live on tutorial mode so they probably do think that

Women are generally very low iq so I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't think like that

They extrapolate their own world reality & circumstances upon others.

They think since they attract their looksmatch that men do the same or even want to fuck their looksmatch

Sub-8 men are mostly invisible to foids, this is evident since many of their criticisms of men center around chad behaviors with the men on the periphery being largely dismissed. I think deep down many of them may be aware of the reality for most men but either irrationally deny it or secretly relish in it.

Sub-8 men are mostly invisible to foids
Females, when speaking about males, are always picturing good looking men and do not think of the ugly ones.

They also assume that all men have low standards and will literally fuck anything. This is why they get super jealous when their boyfriend even talks to another girl in a nonsexual way.

They also assume that all men have low standards and will literally fuck anything. This is why they get super jealous when their boyfriend even talks to another girl in a nonsexual way.
Well, they're not completely off-target tho.

They just assume other, lower quality women are banging those guys.

Just world fallacy combined with an inherent lack of empathy and compassion is one hell of a drug.

for some reason they think that men are like them and are easily able to get sex and validation

Yes, they absolutely do. This hit me many years ago, when I discussed with a female friend of mine I had, who was very hot. I was telling her that all girls can get laid all the time, but most guys cant. She literally could not believe me, I told her most men have big problems getting some pussy, she did NOT believe me.

Foids are EXTREMELY low IQ, dont forget that, they do not understand this world.

Nah, women know like 80% of men have very few or no sex at all.

thats because they dont consider us men