Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do high T incels exist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
how do you know that you're high t ? Is there a test or something ?

Yes, I exist

yeah but what about white ones like me. I have a fu manchu moustache and a shaved head. wide frame. BUT, I'm short and have severe mental issues (autism, bipolar psychosis, OCD, and borderline personality disorder)
any picture of me makes me look like a serial killer.

Yeah, I have pretty high t.
Made me look like an ogre.

Yes bro.

I've known tons of high T ogrecels.

Image01

fu manchu moustache
Like this?

How do you know if you're high T?

I have a pretty large frame (I think)
I have a deep voice and people can't understand what i'm saying unless I speak very loudly
I think of sex quite regularly lol
I turned into a huge pervert when I did nofap for a little less than 3 weeks. I followed girls around at the beach and I just stared at their asses.

yeah but what about white ones like me. I have a fu manchu moustache and a shaved head. wide frame. BUT, I'm short and have severe mental issues (autism, bipolar psychosis, OCD, and borderline personality disorder)
Are you slightly aggressive, easily agitated, or have mental aggression? Our only option is to expel the excess testosterone or embrace it and just go full Ogre
How do you know if you're high T?

I have a pretty large frame (I think)
I have a deep voice and people can't understand what i'm saying unless I speak very loudly
I think of sex quite regularly lol
I turned into a huge pervert when I did nofap for a little less than 3 weeks. I followed girls around at the beach and I just stared at their asses.

Here’s a link:

https://www.lovepanky.com/women/understanding-men/signs-of-high-testosterone

Are you slightly aggressive, easily agitated, or have mental aggression? Our only option is to expel the excess testosterone or embrace it and just go full Ogre

Here’s a link:

https://www.lovepanky.com/women/understanding-men/signs-of-high-testosterone

oh very much so, aggressive, easily pissed off, think of deplorable things to do to women, sometimes confiding in my roommate about it (you might have read in another thread about him)
Tbh, it looks dope. But it does not go well with everyone.

someone told me guys who look like me smash pussy a lot. but I'm also meme manlet size in terms of height (5' 6" exactly)
I have a slightly more attractive GG Allin look to me, in layman's terms.

Doesnt matter if your short tho...if your tall and high T...uhh..get over face.

If you feel like you could beat the shit out of an asian thats biger than you your high T:feelsthink:

yes it does you faggot. I live in Tyroneistan.
Lol women dont care if youv mastered combat wotkout sprint and deadlift 300 if your short ppff maybe that and face but then why are you here? Actions and attitude are nurture bs. Face height is real.
Lol women dont care if youv mastered combat wotkout sprint and deadlift 300 if your short ppff maybe that and face but then why are you here? Actions and attitude are nurture bs. Face height is real.
tyrone will usually btfo you no matter what though with minimal training. 2nd amend.

that's why weapons are the great equalizer

also you must have 500+ posts to respond me.

Definitely, testosterone "only" increases muscles, libido, makes your voice deeper, these are all good things but it doesn't touch the essentials like height and face.

cause NatSoc/NazBol/Fascist but also because of minor norwooding)
JFL at believing in National -Bolshevism
Uzn 1447871610

Nazbol=pro-goverment activist. This old faggot (Eduard Limonov, wrote a story how he encountered BBC on fucking bus top) send in jail many young guys who belived in his nonsence bullshit agenda.
Americancels live in a fucking shell, they're uneducated as goddamn rock.

I'm indeed high T. Tested at almost 9 power units (I forget the exact measure tbh, bot normal is between 2 and 9 and I was 8,5 roughly).
You must be hideous then..or really big with no definition...quit being lazy tbh.
JFL at believing in National -Bolshevism View attachment 55041
Nazbol=pro-goverment activist. This old faggot (Eduard Limonov, wrote a story how he encountered BBC on fucking bus top) send in jail many young guys who belived in his nonsence bullshit agenda.
All political ideoligies are bs. It all boils down to chad fucking everything. Chad is literaly religion.

You must be hideous then..or really big with no definition...quit being lazy tbh.
I already gymcelled pretty hard and it brought me nothing. And while mass approaching and swiping billions of foids right on Tinder on top of that.

Face > all. I cannot stress this enough.

I already gymcelled pretty hard and it brought me nothing. And while mass approaching and swiping billions of foids right on Tinder on top of that.

Face > all. I cannot stress this enough.
I agree face is god..but dude..i dont believe youv made no progress if you realy have high T. Just btw natural levels of T arent enough to make foids fuck you on spur of the moment . All media fitness hurus are injecting..they dont give a shit about longevity cause theyvd already reproduced and they make money and groopies. Do it for you. Foids are surviivalist eugenicists.

slavs are high androgen yet every fucking incel board has a ton of slavs

you have to have good hairline + good mouth posture through childhood + good nutrition + good blood chemistry

a lot of guys have high DHT yet are incel as fucking because their nitric oxide isn't working right

one of the primary things that androgens do is release NO, yet many people are deficient in b vits and their nadph isn't right so their DHT doesn't work and their body keeps raising it higher in a futile attempt to balance things out

I have high T. I always have a burning desire to fuck, fight, and dominate people. I've been in a lot of fights, I have demonic berserker rage when I fight.

if you have the desire to go ER, you are high T. If you have the desire to rope, you are low T.

JFL at believing in National -Bolshevism View attachment 55041

not true Nazbol. Nazbol was invented in Germany. Liminov is a LARPer. look up Ernst Niekisch, Gottfried Feder, and frenchmen such as Louis Ferdinand Celine and Georges Sorel.

"muh Amerimutt"

"uneducated"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
anarchy doesn't work anywhere and stateless confederations get invaded often. show me one example where Anarchism worked.
I don't give a fuck about what some 76 post virgin has anything to say on the matter. he also locked a thread he made on the FBI.

Last edited:
high t ogrecel checking in

the reason I put him on ignore is that strawman/anecdotal accounts of my belief system are not an argument. the ideology clearly pre-dates WW2 and was sort of a big deal in interwar Germany. he oughta take his own advice and "educate" himself. nothing's more pathetic than someone who lives in Europe and doesn't know its own political/social/economic and religious history.