Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do height augmenting insoles work?

Hatred0603

Hatred0603

Coping 5'5 manlet
I'm 20 years old and only 5'5 feet tall. Recently I've trying to use height augmenting insoles in my shoes to fake a couple extra inches. In theory, and adding the heel of my boots, I should look like I'm at least 5'7. But my question is...

Do they really work? Or are they just an useless piece of cope? Are they just copium? Just mere copium? Serious answers only please, lads.

Fuck women. They're so retarded they prefer a tall ugly, air-headed man before an average looking but short guy that's AT THE VERY FUCKING LEAST taller than them. Dumb little, hypergamic cunts. Fucking pieces of shit.

I fucking hate them all. Unfortunately, my height is something that I CANNOT CHANGE, yet these bitches mock me and humiliate me for it. I wanna fucking go ER, I'll tell ya. They're 6'0-chads only. Idiotic pieces of crap. FUCK FEMALES, FUCK ALL FEMALES, leaving me to rot in fucking loneliness. I'M HUMAN TOO, GODDAMIT.

Don't go overboard and they're good.
1 inch heel and 1 or 2 inch insoles is the limit imo, anything more would be visible or make you walk weirdly.
Feel free to prove me wrong tho, it would be lifefuel as I'm a manlet too.

Don't think it'd make a difference unfortunately, unless you're rice in which case a couple inches would allow you to reach the average

They work until you have to take your shoes off but they're good most of the time, annoying to walk in though

Don't think it'd make a difference unfortunately, unless you're rice in which case a couple inches would allow you to reach the average
any extra height will always help, I would be very happy if I could somehow grow to 5'8 even though that's still under average

They work until you have to take your shoes off but they're good most of the time, annoying to walk in though
can't imagine any bigger suicidefuel than finally going on a date and getting dumped once you get home and take your shoes off

can't imagine any bigger suicidefuel than finally going on a date and getting dumped once you get home and take your shoes off
That wouldn't be suifuel for me. That'd be murderfuel. I'd slaughter that bitch right on the spot if she tried to laugh at me and dump me for it. Damn whore wouldn't even be able to get out of wherever we went into alive.

I'm 5"7 and it's already brutal. I get height mogged by white teenage girls

1 inch heel and 1 or 2 inch insoles is the limit imo, anything more would be visible or make you walk weirdly.
You can got fraud up to 3 inches imo. Especially if you naturally have long Arms and legs but after that it's just autis..

The ones I got are too small for my shoes and feel kinda weird but they give me about 0.75 to 1 extra inch (about 2-2.5cm) which is quite nice.

That wouldn't be suifuel for me. That'd be murderfuel. I'd slaughter that bitch right on the spot if she tried to laugh at me and dump me for it. Damn whore wouldn't even be able to get out of wherever we went into alive.
based

You can got fraud up to 3 inches imo. Especially if you naturally have long Arms and legs but after that it's just autis..
anything more than 2 or 3 inches is pointless because then it's visible that you're frauding

Surely they do. Even Trump uses them. Saw that clip of him muttering "l-let me g-get my sh-shoes!!"

So yes they do. If you're an inkwell then you might as well use them. Its not like you're ever going to get into a situation where you bring a woman into your apartment and when you remove your shoes then she sees that you're much shorter than she thought, but you'll get more respect when you're out and about.

I should look like I'm at least 5'7.
I'm 5'7 and I look like a midget every time I go outside, I get mogged by zoomers who are still at school.
6'+ or nothing, anything below that is just cope, we were born to lose. and no amount of lifts will turn you into a 6'+ Chad.

Glad to hear they're of use to you too.
I want to use the Pepe stickers everyone seems to use around here, but I don't know how. How many posts does it take to unlock them? Kek

I'm not a ricecel. I'm a latino-white mongrel. Which one do you think is worse? Haha

I'm not a ricecel. I'm a latino-white mongrel. Which one do you think is worse? Haha
Theoretically latino-white mutt is better if you luck out with white traits, but obviously that wasn't the case for you :cryfeels:
Personally I fucking hate being rice

any extra height will always help, I would be very happy if I could somehow grow to 5'8 even though that's still under average
What's your height? The ones I use are composed of a basic "starter" insole with a small 2 or 3 cm air-cushioned heel. Then you can stack 2 cm augments on it. But using more than one will make you walk weirdly lol. I personally just use one augment while wearing working boots that already have a 2 cm heel. In theory they make me look at least 5'7. (Remember that while "insoleless" I'm just 5'5). Maybe they could be of use for you :)

Theoretically latino-white mutt is better if you luck out with white traits, but obviously that wasn't the case for you :cryfeels:
Personally I fucking hate being rice
I feel you, bro. Race mixing is bad. And it's even worse when you happen to mix the worst specimens of each race. That's a certified recipe for dysgenics. Which east-asian ethnicity are you?

I feel you, bro. Race mixing is bad. And it's even worse when you happen to mix the worst specimens of each race. That's a certified recipe for dysgenics. Which east-asian ethnicity are you?
Chinese, so no media halo kek

I'm 20 years old and only 5'5 feet tall. Recently I've trying to use height augmenting insoles in my shoes to fake a couple extra inches. In theory, and adding the heel of my boots, I should look like I'm at least 5'7. But my question is...

Do they really work? Or are they just an useless piece of cope? Are they just copium? Just mere copium? Serious answers only please, lads.

Fuck women. They're so retarded they prefer a tall ugly, air-headed man before an average looking but short guy that's AT THE VERY FUCKING LEAST taller than them. Dumb little, hypergamic cunts. Fucking pieces of shit.

I fucking hate them all. Unfortunately, my height is something that I CANNOT CHANGE, yet these bitches mock me and humiliate me for it. I wanna fucking go ER, I'll tell ya. They're 6'0-chads only. Idiotic pieces of crap. FUCK FEMALES, FUCK ALL FEMALES, leaving me to rot in fucking loneliness. I'M HUMAN TOO, GODDAMIT.
It won't work if your face is incel face.
I am six feet and rotting here with you, just like anyone else.
You need the entire package. 100k on height surgery to become a 6'0 incel like myself. Then 100k on face surgeries to become a PSL god parody. Then you'll ascend with a hoe! Congrats! Or, you'll decide to go for a virgin, and continue rotting as a prisoncel! Congrats!

Chinese, so no media halo kek
My mom descends from white mexicans from Guadalajara, Jalisco. That's in the north. She has green eyes and my maternal grandmother actually happens to have blue eyes. My father descends from brown mexicans from the coast of Veracruz (in southern Mexico), more specifically from the town of Coatzacoalcos. One fun fact is that's the same place where Salma Hayek was born and raised, hehe. If only she had married a white guy like her... :(

It won't work if your face is incel face.
I am six feet and rotting here with you, just like anyone else.
You need the entire package. 100k on height surgery to become a 6'0 incel like myself. Then 100k on face surgeries to become a PSL god parody. Then you'll ascend with a hoe! Congrats! Or, you'll decide to go for a virgin, and continue rotting as a prisoncel! Congrats!
Perfect victory!!! :dab: :whitepill: :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Glad to hear they're of use to you too.
I want to use the Pepe stickers everyone seems to use around here, but I don't know how. How many posts does it take to unlock them? Kek
Some of my shoes have a small heel but I haven't gotten insoles yet. I will probably buy some soon but it would be a bit embarrassing if my family knew. Will probably order some next week now that you reminded me.
No idea why you can't use the pepes :feelsclown:

Just pickup white teenage girls, bro!
I'd love to do that. But they're illegal in my country :( Maybe if I go to Brazil or one of those countries in Europe where the age of consent is not that idiotically high I could pull it out, but I have my doubts even about that hehe