Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do he moge u

BuFFooN

BuFFooN

Women are Bad Product
★★★★
IMG 0920

He said baby face fuck my life he obliterated me with his aka baby face :cryfeels:

When it comes to hight i moge him but not too much im 5 7
:feelsLightsaber:

he face mogs me

his face doesn't look like a kid but his height is bad

I heightmog him, but he eye color mogs me

5'2 its beyond over for him its like a height of elementary schooler

His face is strange tbh.

It looks masculine yet childish

So bro u moge him when it comes to face
View attachment 1205583
I don't know. His face isn't horrible. We are probably similar. Only thing is he doesn't look as aged and worn down as I do. I have noticeable dark eye circles from how much of a toll years of insomnia took

Facemogs me for sure but he needs to shave, his small bit of facial hair looks retarded

He could be easily HTN or even Chadlite if he lost some fat, shaved his beard and dyed his eyebrows, but at that height it literally never began for him

Nah, he doesnt mog me. 5ft2 is brutal and at this height foids dont care about your face. Me being 5ft7, mogs him brutally. Im not bragging, cause 5ft7 is also brutal but its still taller than most foids.

Let's say my face is more masculine than his, but his face looks less aged and worn down. You decide which is better
Lol i got u I'm also don't look my age fr it a plus if ur face look so mush younger then ur age this is mean u could live more lmfao

Nah, he doesnt mog me. 5ft2 is brutal and at this height foids dont care about your face. Me being 5ft7, mogs him brutally. Im not bragging, cause 5ft7 is also brutal but its still taller than most foids.
And the face ??

Facially he mogs me hard

5'2 is death tier height, you could have a top 0.1% in attractiveness face and still struggle

This guy is me but taller, white, and more handsome.

Lol i got u I'm also don't look my age fr it a plus if ur face look so mush younger then ur age this is mean u could live more lmfao
I am 19, but people tell me I look to be in mid twenties. All the shit I've been through aged me faster

Do he moge u or not sakura chan when it comes to his face
My gfs name is hinata :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I think he does mog me facially.

Overall I think I mog due to him being only 5'2

you're clearly a fakecel if you mog him.

everyone here mogs him unless you re the same height