Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do guys really just not get it?

If it was a group of bears they would have done even less than nothing, which is what the group of men did

My favourite comment that made everything "click" for me as a guy was when a woman said: "Imagine you as a guy walking down the street, and half the people on the street are 300 lb NFL linebackers. They also all want to fuck you".

Not going to lie, that did make me feel very uncomfortable to go outside, but that's how it is. Nothing against 300 lb linebackers, just not my jam.

@shii410 thoughtlos

skimmed it and regret it

Are you Lv99_BixNoodmaxxing with all these Reddit threads? :feelsdevil:

My favourite comment that made everything "click" for me as a guy was when a woman said: "Imagine you as a guy walking down the street, and half the people on the street are 300 lb NFL linebackers. They also all want to fuck you".

Not going to lie, that did make me feel very uncomfortable to go outside, but that's how it is. Nothing against 300 lb linebackers, just not my jam.

@shii410 thoughtlos
The idea of white women in the first world being in any physical danger whatsoever is a meme and obviously objectively untrue. Statistically nothing ever happens to them and when it does it's their boyfriends and not random strangers. The 300lbs serial rapist here is simply a metaphor for any subhuman who expresses interest in her regardless of if he is aggressive or even theoretically poses any kind of potential physical threat

For example there is literally 0 danger involved in a 5'3 indian asking out a foid at her Starbucks job (outside of the hysterical imaginations of true crime addicted foids who will assert that there is a credible threat of him going ER in response to rejection) and yet that is a particularly egregious case of sexual harassment

there is literally 0 danger involved in a 5'3 indian asking out a foid at her Starbucks job but that is a particularly egregious case of sexual harassment

reddit is misandry.com

The idea of white women in the first world being in any physical danger whatsoever is a meme and obviously objectively untrue. Statistically nothing ever happens to them and when it does it's their boyfriends and not random strangers. The 300lbs serial rapist here is simply a metaphor for any subhuman who expresses interest in her regardless of if he is aggressive or even theoretically poses any kind of potential physical threat

For example there is literally 0 danger involved in a 5'3 indian asking out a foid at her Starbucks job (outside of the hysterical imaginations of true crime addicted foids who will assert that there is a credible threat of him going ER in response to rejection) and yet that is a particularly egregious case of sexual harassment
Genuine Plato IQ post. Couldn't have dismantled these soycucks' bluepilled bile better myself. Unless they live in an urban metropolitan area with a significant black population, foids who claim to feel unsafe when walking alone after dark are merely exaggerating their fears to position themselves as victims whose concerns are of importance, as they always do.

Last year, my sister went to this alt/goth club that she goes to whenever she can scrape together the money to go, and there she encountered some guy who she said graped her. Subsequently, she willingly entered his vehicle, and he proceeded to transport her to his accommodation at his hotel room. She said she was completely unaware that this happened until very recently because she was drunk or he roofied her something (lmao do roofies actually happen irl?) and it gave her “trauma :foidSoy:.” She brings it up like every other week jfl.

My mom said she's the one who put herself in that situation and that she was probably taking advantage of the guy by having him drive her lmao. She mentioned that foids' male friends treat them to meals and gifts, and said that it was hypocritical for foids to let men they weren’t in a relationship with cover their expenses because it leads to misunderstandings, as they will have expectations of reciprocity. She said that if the men end up kissing them in return, it's no one but the foids' fault.

Another one that got away.... Don't worry men. There's probably a better one coming soon

@shii410 thoughtlos
Except that comparison doesn’t work at all 1:1 because:
1) Women actually are attracted sexually to big strong tall muscular men and its well known successful sports athletes often do well with the ladies even if they’re not bright

2) If you reverse the scenario but make it muscle mommy Amazonian women most men will actually love that picture.

When women frame it like this their comparison doesn’t make any sense and they act like they’re the small fry in a homosexual prison who’s about to get butt raped. It’s just not a sensible comparison when you start to think about it but women try to frame things like this because it makes their own biased and self serving world view look better than it actually is.

Reality is women enjoy an incredibly privileged position in modern western society and the things they complain about are literally men’s dreams (eg all the men want to fuck you, oh no! That’s so terrible!). Let these women put their money where their mouth is — if they woke up tomorrow as the average guy where they’re immediately invisible to the opposite sex they would very very quickly realize how lucky they were before.

Its not enough that women are so privileged , no no they also need to convince all men and the rest of society that they’re “oppressed” even when they absolutely are not. When women reach for these totally asinine analogies I just have to stand there stunned by how delusional they are in their thinking. And honestly why wouldn’t they be? Unlike us where everyone beats us down all the time and insists not only that we’re wrong but that we’re evil for daring to question women and the mainstream views, nobody ever really challenges women on their bullshit in mainstream or public circles. It’s over

Last edited:
So, if you're soooo scared, don't go out late at night especially if it requires a lengthy walk in a parking garage.

Yes, I know, a woman and personal responsibility cannot possibly happen.

Checked and based

reddit is misandry.com
The least they could do is have the same standards for “hate speech” and “sexism” across the board — but of course they don’t and never will unless forced. I don’t even mind those things “if” those dishing it can take it themselves. But they can’t. You get scores of misandrist whores who say often erroneous things about men and their warped worldview but the moment anyone says anything remotely critical of women as a group they carry out the ban hammer. Nothing worse than hypocrites.

Are they black?

women love gooning over serial killers and true crime which makes them extremely paranoid which makes them have to take SSRIs to function every day which makes them feel empty which makes them goon to true crime which.....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back